Wedding Guest Look

When I was invited for my cousin's wedding I automatically started thinking of what am I going to wear. And honestly I had a pretty solid idea of what I wanted - the colour, dress or not, long or short, etc. The difficult part was actually find something like a imagined. Luckly though, I found and I'm very happy with the final look. I also was very conflicted with what hairstyle do to and make up, but I guess my last minute decisions were good ones. 
~~

Quando fui convidada para o casamento do meu primo eu automaticamente comecei a pensar naquilo que queria vestir. E honestamente eu tinha uma ideia bastante sólida daquilo que queria - a cor, se era vestido ou não, comprido ou corto, etc. A parte difícil era encontrar aquilo que imaginei. Felizmente, consegui e fiquei bastante contente com o look final. Eu também estive indecisa no penteado e na maquilhagem, mas pelos vistos decisões de último minuto foram boas.

In general, wedding looks are not the same as it was some years ago - they're not as traditional and conservative, but they are still formal and elegant (it's not a disco party). As you can see, I also didn't go for the traditional ways. I decided to have a more edgy approach, more like my style.

Since the beggining my idea was a light green, midi dress, and that's what I got. Plus, it has that satin elegancy but it also has a type of corset which gives a more sexy feel. 

The jewelry I went for gold and pearls, layered, very modern. Shoes, I kept it simple, some transparent heels, that goes with anything. For the makeup I felt a bit bold, so I went for a green eyeshadow and I reverse the traditional outer corner and put the colour on the inner corner.

~~

No geral, os looks de casamento já não são os mesmo como antigamente - não são tão tradicionais e conservadores, mas continuam a ser formais e elegantes (não é uma discoteca). Como podem ver, eu também não fui tradicional. Decidi ir por uma abordagem mais arrojada, mais o meu estilo.

Desde do início que a minha ideia era um vestido midi verde claro, e foi o que tive. Para mais, tem a parte debaixo em cetim que dá o toque elegante, mas também tem o corset que o torna mais sexy.

A bijuteria é dourada com as pérolas, por camadas, muito moderno. Os sapatos, mantive simples, uns saltos transparentes, que combina com tudo. A maquilhagem optei por ser mais ousada, fui com sombra verde e reverti a posição tradicional da cor no canto externo para o canto interno.






1 comments