1st dose of the COVID vaccine

I was not planning to write about this, but I feel like the vaccine topic it's still something people feel the need to know more about, specially personal experiences, at least I felt that way - the need to know how other people reacted to it, what symptoms they had, if it hurts or not, etc... That's why I decided to talk about what I felt.

To start with I have to talk about a bit of my lifestyle. In general, I'm a pretty healthy person. I do do some food restrictons, for example I don't drink cow milk (only milk from nuts, like almond), I do not eat meat, I also try not to eat a lot of bread and gluten, as well as foods with lactose (I eat them but not in abundance), oh, and I don't drink sodas, but I do drink alcohol. Apart from that, and you probably already know, I exercise regularly, like 6 times per week.

Now, I took my vaccine 5 days ago. Mine was the Pfizer one. I feel it's necessary to tell you that because if you take a different one, you may feel different stuff - each vaccine is done differently. I took mine at 19:30/7:30 P.M.

Day 1 (vaccine day): When injecting it was not that painful, you feel a little pinch but is very tolerable. Afterwards, you do feel your arm a bit heavy and it's strange to move it, but again it's nothing super painful. Since your arm is going to be sore, make sure to choose the one you use less, mine was the left one. The rest of the day I felt very good, any symptoms rather than the arm pain.

Day 2: This day was the hardest one, but it was still very manageable. The previous night, I didn't have any problem sleeping, I know I sleep to my right side, but I even put my left arm above my head and I still slept foundly. However, my arm hurt a lot more than the first day, I couldn't fully straight my arm up and it was difficult to change tops, but I did it nevertheless, you can still move it. Talking about symptoms, like nausea or headaches, nothing, I did not feel a thing.

Day 3: Ok, I barely felt something. I actually sometimes forgot that my arm was sore. I did feel like I had a harder time waking up, I was a bit sleepy, but through out the day I did not feel lazy or sluggish. Where the vaccine was put, I still felt a slight pain when I touch it or when I straight my arm up to max. The rest, again, no symptoms at all. I even went for a run and didn't feel a thing.

Day 4: The pain in my shoulder is pratically gone, the only thing I could see was a red mark where the vaccine was and that place is quite itchy. Also, I did arm's workout and I had no difficulties because of the vaccine.

Day 5: The pain is non-existent. I feel my arm exactly the same as I felt previous of the vaccine. Is all good now.

~~

Eu não estava a planear escrever sobre isto, mas eu sinto que a vacina como tópico é ainda algo que as pessoas querem saber mais sobre, especialmente experiências pessoas, pelo menos eu senti isso - a necessidade de ler como é que os outros reagiram, que sintomas tiveram, se dói ou não, etc... Por isso é que decidi falar sobre o que eu senti.

Para começar, tenho de falar sobre o meu estilo de vida. No geral, sou uma pessoa bastante saudável. Eu faço algumas restrições alimentar, tais como, eu não bebo leite da vaca (apenas vegetal, como de amêndoa), eu não como carne, tento não comer muito pão e glúten, como também comida com lactose (eu como mas não abuso), oh, e não bebo sodas, mas bebo álcool. Tirando isso, e provavelmente já sabem, eu faço exercício físico regularmente, 6 vezes por semana.

Agora, eu levei a vacina há 5 dias. A minha foi a Pfizer. Eu sinto que é preciso dizer isso porque se levaram uma diferente podem sentiram outras coisas - cada vacina é feita de forma diferente. Levei por volta das 19:30.

Dia 1 (dia da vacina): Quando injetada, não foi doloroso, sente-se a picada mas é bastante tolerável. Depois, senti o braço pesado e era estranho move-lo, mas outra vez, não é nada super doloroso. Uma vez que o braço irá estar dorido, escolham aquele que menos usam, o meu foi o esquerdo. O resto do dia senti-me bem, nenhum sintoma sem ser a dor do braço.

Dia 2: Este dia foi o pior, mas continuava a ser tolerável. Na noite anterior, não tive problemas em dormir, eu sei que durmo para o lado direito, mas mesmo pondo o braço esquerdo para cima continuei a dormir bem. No entanto, doía-me muito mais do que no primeiro dia, não o conseguia esticar completamente e era difícil mudar a blusa, mas é fazível. Falando de sintomas, como dor de cabeça ou enjoos, nada, não senti nada.

Dia 3: Ok, quase não sinto nada. Por acaso, às vezes esqueço-me de que o braço está dorido. Senti, sim, alguma dificuldade a acordar, está com mais sono do que o normal, mas durante o dia não estava preguiçosa nem mole. Onde levei a vacina, continuava a sentir alguma dor se tocasse lá ou se esticasse ao máximo o braço. O resto, nenhum sintoma. Até fui correr e não senti dificuldades.

Dia 4: A dor no ombro já quase não a sinto, a única coisa que vejo é uma marca vermelha onde foi a vacina e nesse sítio tenho alguma comichão. Ainda, eu fiz exercício de braços e não senti dificuldades por causa da vacina.

Dia 5: A dor é inexistente. O meu braço está igual a como estava antes da vacina. Está tudo bom.






0 comments