Styling ''Wide Leg'' Jeans

I saw this pants on sale a few time ago, and at the time I questioned myself if it would work on me. For my surprise I totally loved it. My biggest concern was the fact that I'm short, and a bit thick, hips wise, so I didn't know if it would in fact fit me well.
I just want to show you with this style that you must try everything you want even if you think that it won't flatter you, it may look fantastic.
~~
Eu vi estas calças nos saldos a algum tempo a trás, e nesse momento eu perguntei-me se iria resultar em mim. Surpreendentemente eu amei totalmente. A minha maior preocupação era o facto e eu ser pequena e um pouco curva, em termos das minhas ancas, então eu não sabia se iria assentar bem.
Eu só vos quero mostrar com este visual que devem arriscar nalguns estilos, mesmo quando pensam que não vos irá fazer justiça, o resultado final pode ser fantástico.


 Because the jeans are already wide at the bottom, on my mind, made more sense wear something more fitting on top, like a simple, small detailed crop top. Also tried to keep the colours neutral so the blue of the bottoms would stand out more. I really didn't put much work into it, I wanted to look casual and clean. The jeans are already a statement themself.
~~
Uma vez que a calças de ganga já são largas em baixo, na minha mente, fez mais sentido vestir algo mais justo em cima, como um crop top simples com pouco detalhe. Também tentei manter as cores neutras para que o azul das calças se destaca-se mais. Eu mesma não pus muito trabalho no visual, eu queria que fosse casual e limpo. As calças de ganga já são por si só uma exclamação. 

 Top - Double Agent | Necklace - Primark | Jeans - Pull&Bear (here, similar here and here) | Shoes - Nike Air Max Thea | Sunglasses - Forever21

 Doesn't it feel a bit eastern, like asian style. I know I'm a bit obsessed with this culture, but let's be honest their fashion and beauty/skincare are just so good I can't ignore it. (Not guilty).
~~
Não se parece um pouco do leste, quase estilo asiático. Eu sei que estou um pouco obcecada com a cultura, mas honestamente a moda e os produtos de pele são tão bons, não posso ignorar. (Inocente).


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos.


0 comments