My first reaction to Stray Kids new album ''NOEASY'' + my top

 Every year, this moment happens and you are probably gonna see a side of me that I don't show regularly which is my ultimate kpop mode. And this other side of my personality comes up only, or mostly, with a Stray Kids comeback. And you guess it, it's their comeback! 

They just came out with a new music video Thunderous and with a new *awesome* album NOEASY. I tried to think of what to do to honor this part of me, because I need to show it too, and decided to give you my first impressions of the album and my first reactions, with my top 5 songs, for now.

~~

Todos os anos, este momento acontece e é provavelmente um lado de mim que não vêm regularmente que é o meu modo kpop ultimate. E este outro lado da minha personalidade vem ao de cima apenas, ou sobretudo, com um comeback dos Stray Kids. E adivinharam, é altura do comeback deles!

Eles lançaram um novo videoclipe Thunderous e um novo *incrível* álbum NOEASY. Eu tentei pensar nalguma coisa que honrasse esta parte de mim, porque eu preciso de mostrá-lo e decidi então expor as minhas primeiras impressões do álbum e as minhas primeiras reações, com o meu top 5 das músicas, por agora. 


Timestamp:
1. CHEESE - 1:04 - 4:50
2. Thunderous - 4:50 - 8:40
3. DOMINO - 8:40 - 13:00
4. SSICK - 13:00 - 18:00
5. The View - 18:00 - 22:22
6. Sorry, I Love You -  22:22 - 25:32
7. Silent Cry - 25:32 - 29:53
8. Secret Secret - 29:53 - 34:31
9. Star Lost - 34:31 - 39:13
10. Red Lights (Bang Chan, Hyunjin) - 39:13 - 43:44
11. Surfin' (Lee Know, Changbin, Felix) - 43:44 - 47:50
12. Gone Away (HAN, Seungmin, I.N) - 47:50 - 53:07
13. WOLFGANG - 53:07 - 57:08
14. Mixtape: OH - 57:08 - 1:01:17 (Not exactly a reaction, but my opinion on the album overall)


Overall, I really believe that Stray Kids outdone themselves, specially in terms of b-sides. I don't know if it is because they have more ballads so it feels new coming from them, but I feel they put more thought and you kind of can see a more mature side of them, which it appeals to their fans, including me, because we are growing up with them. Definitely recommend you give it a listen, if not all album, at least listen to my, for now, top 5 and then you decide if you want to listen the rest.

~~

No geral, eu acredito que os Stray Kids superaram-se, especialmente em termos de b-sides. Eu não sei se é porque eles têm mais baladas e por isso é uma coisa nova vindo deles, mas eu sinto que eles pensaram em pormenor para este álbum e conseguimos ver, mais ou menos, um lado mais maduro, o que atraí as fãs, incluindo eu, porque nós estamos a crescer com eles. Definitivamente recomendo irem ouvir, se não o álbum, pelo menos ouçam o meu, por agora, top 5 e depois decidam se querem ou não ouvir o resto.

TOP 5:

 Red Lights

 The View

 SSICK

 Sorry, I Love You

 DOMINO

0 comments