My tote bag collection: Part 1

 

I was going to show every single one of my tote bags in this post, however while taking photos I noticed that I had to many to show in an only post so I decided to do part 1, for now. I'll probably buy more so, I was always bound to do a part 2 someday.

A lot of the ones that I have are from the same store because it was when they first came out. Right now I have more from different places. I don't know if it's just me that is so obsessed with tote bags, I just think they are great. So pratical, you can fit so many stuff and they can be the hit point of your outfit - so versatile.

Most of the times I choose one for the week and then I choose my outfit according to the bag; other times I may change the bag everyday to fit my look. I also used them as my school/university bag, kind of perfect because they give a chill look and they are not that expensive.

~~

Eu ia-vos mostrar todos os meus sacos de pano neste post, mas quando estava a tirar fotografias reparei que tenho demasiados para mostrar num só post, por isso decidi fazer parte 1, por agora. Provavelmente também vou comprar mais, por isso iria sempre estar proposta a fazer a parte 2 algum dia.

Muitos dos que tenho são da mesma loja porque foi quando estas malas aparecerem. Agora tenho muitas mais de outras lojas. Não sei se sou só eu que estou obcecada com malas de pano, elas são apenas muito boas. Bastante práticas, dá para levar muita coisa e podem ser a estrela do visual - muito versátil.

Muitas das vezes eu escolho uma para a semana e depois escolho a roupa conforme essa mala; outras vezes, eu chego mesmo a trocar de mala todos os dias para condizer com o outfit. Eu também as uso como mala da escola/universidade, quase perfeita porque dá uma aparência relaxada e não são muito caras.

Tiger, 2€

Tiger, 2€

Tiger, 2€

Etsy @StayHerewithSkz, 16€

MotelX Merch, 9€

Instagram @_cris.pim, 12€






0 comments