Brown Outfit | August

 It's so weird that it's already august, like there are four months left until the end of the year. That's crazy, only four more outfits!

This month clothes were a bit messy, as in it's a mixture between gold and brown. I wanted to do gold however it's quite difficult to find day-to-day pieces that are gold so I decided to use some light brown too, similar too gold but it's not metallic. The overall result it's pretty satisfactory actually, a bit more streetwear, not gonna lie, but I think it fits a bit of everyones taste.

~~

É tão estranho pensar que já é agosto, quer dizer, faltam apenas quatro meses até ao final do ano. E isso é quase irreal, apenas mais quatro outfits!

Este mês as roupas estão um pouco confusas, é uma mistura entre dourado e castanho. Eu queria fazer dourado, no entanto era um pouco difícil encontrar peças do dia-a-dia douradas, por isso decidi usar castanho claro também, semelhante ao dourado mas não é metálico. O resultado final é bastante satisfatório, um pouco mais streetwear, mas acho que deve conseguir ajustar-se a qualquer gosto.

I have wore everything that I show you here before, but that's the point, I want to show you that clothes are about reusing, I don't buy specially for these occasions, I use clothes that I already have.

The combination of cargo pants and the flowy, shine top are very peculiar, not gonna lie, the thing is that it works for me - it gives the vibe of cool and chic. To make the outfit stand out even more, I put on some high heels and some gold jewelry (and makeup). It's quite "heavy" for this hot weather, but changing it to some shorts I think it's perfect, this colour is beautiful against the sun.

~~

Eu já vesti tudo o que vos estou a mostrar agora, mas é esse o objetivo. Eu quero vos mostrar que a roupa é sobre reutilizar, eu não compro especialmente para estas ocasiões, eu uso o que já tenho.

A combinação de calças cargo e um top brilhante e esvoaçante é peculiar, não vou mentir, mas a verdade é que funciona para mim - dá um ar cool e chique. Para destacar ainda mais o outfit, optei por salto alto e bijuteria dourada (e maquilhagem). É um pouco "pesado" para este tempo, mas se tornar por uns calções acho que fica perfeito, esta cor é linda juntamente com a luz do sol.

Top - Bershka (similar here) | Pants - Bershka (similar here) | Shoes - Stradivarius (similar here) | Jewelry - Primark






1 comments

  1. I love the satiny sheen and flowy design of the Bershka off-shoulder blouse, as well as the complementary colour contrast of the Bershka cargo pants you styled it with.
    I also like the appearances of the similar looking Claire Champagne Off-Shoulder Blouse from Tobi and of light brown cargo pants from Asos that you provided the shopping links for.
    Your hair and your perfectly applied lipstick both look beautiful.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete