2010s Outfit | November

 It's almost unbelievable to think that we are almost at the end of this chronological fashion journey. To think that we are now at, you may consider, modern times. Even though fashion changed so much in the past 10 years. 

I wasn't yet in my teens in 2010 - I was in my gothic era - so I wasn't very aware of the trends at that time. And plus, I wasn't into clothes and fashion yet. 

But from my research and from my talks with other people, I would say what characterize the 2010s were the hipster and alternative fashion. Pieces that marked were the coloured jeans, t-shirt with long sleeves, shorts with tights, all simples pieces.

~~

É quase inacreditável pensar que já estamos no fim desta jornada cronológica de moda. Pensar que nós estamos agora, poderemos considerar, nos tempos modernos. Mesmo que a moda já tenha mudado bastante nos últimos 10 anos.

Eu ainda não podia dizer que era jovem em 2010 - estava na minha época gótica - por isso também não estava muito ciente das modas da altura. E para mais, ainda não tinha o meu gosto por roupa e moda.

Mas pela minha pesquisa e pelas conversas com outras pessoas, eu diria que os anos 2010 são caracterizados pela moda hipster e alternativa. Peças que marcaram foram as calças de ganga de cor, t-shirt com manga comprida, calções com collants, tudo peças simples.

This look brings so many memories, it's incredible. Only after mid 2010s is that I started wearing stuff like that. Until then I was a big fan of jeans with colour, specially red, green and blue.

But here I give you a generalization of the fashion of that time. Which is a mixture of hipster with grunge pieces. The denim shorts with black tights, in the winter time, were a big trend. Then we had the band tees, coming back from the 90s grunge, and the long sleeves underneath. I decided to insert another trend which was the stripes.

To finalize, we have the basic all stars and the nerd glasses that don't have another better definition, the side part on the hair and the black in the waterline for the makeup.

~~

Este visual traz-me tantas memórias, é incrível. Apenas depois dos meados dos anos 2010 é que eu comecei a vestir-me assim. Até lá, eu era uma grande fã de calças de ganga de cor, especialmente vermelho, verde e azul.

Mas aqui eu dou-vos uma generalização da moda daquele tempo. Que é uma mistura de hipster com peças grunge. Os calções de ganga com collants pretas era a combinação mais escolhida no inverno. Depois, nós temos a t-shirt de banda, que voltaram dos anos 90, e as mangas compridas por baixo. Eu decidi inserir outra moda que era as riscas.

Para finalizar, temos as all stars básicas e os óculos nerd, que não têm outra definição, o cabelo com o risco ao lado e o risco preto nos olhos. 

T-shirt - Primark (similar here) | Long sleeve - H&M (similar here) | Shorts - Vintage (similar here) | Tights - Primark | Converse - All Stars (same here) | Glasses - Claire's (similar here)





1 comments

  1. You have styled yet another fabulous looking outfit!
    You always look fantastic no matter what fashion era your outfits draw inspiration from,
    and this OOTD is no different. You look beautiful, as always!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete