Stray Kids ''The View'' inspired look + Thunderous makeup (failed)

I have done this more than a couple times and I honestly really like to do it, specially when the final result meets my expectations. Since Stray Kids are that only group that I stan with all my heart, I need to continue doing these inspired looks.

At first I was only going to do from the tittle track, since it's the song they are promoting, mainly. However, they also do some stages on another song, a b-side, in this case The View, and I was so inspired by their pink makeup and outfit, and I thought that was a huge duality, that I thought "why not do both?".

However, turns out, I didn't like the Thunderous makeup - I leave it here, but I don't appreciate it at all - so, just enjoy "the view" of my pinkish pastel look.

~~

Eu já fiz isto algumas vezes e honestamente eu gosto bastante, especialmente se o resultado final vai ao encontro das minhas expetativas. Uma vez que os Stray Kids são o único grupo que eu apoio com todo o meu coração, eu preciso de continuar a fazer estes looks inspirados.

Primeiramente eu ia apenas fazer a música principal, uma vez que é a que eles estão a promover, primeiramente. No entanto, eles também fazem algumas atuações de outra música, um b-side, neste caso The View, e eu fiquei tão inspirada pelas suas roupas e maquilhagens rosas, e pensei que era uma grande dualidade, que pensei "porque não fazer ambos?".

Contudo, no final das contas, eu não gostei da maquilhagem da Thunderous - eu deixo aqui, mas eu não gostei mesmo nada - por isso, apenas apreciem "the view" do meu look rosinha pastel. 

Vest top - Stradivarius (same vibe here) | Shorts - Vintage Levi's (similar here) | Belt - Vintage (similar here) | Socks - Primark | Shoes - Tommy Hilfigher | Necklace - 7ème 

I honestly like the look so much, it's so cute and carefree - it just screams spring and flowers. Unfornately, when I went to take the photos it was a bit gloomy, even moments later it started to rain a little, not much, but I believe the photos turned out pretty and with the similar sensation, taking the fact that I'm in the city. The makeup you can't really see too well, but it just a very pink eye and rosey cheeks. Please go listen to the song. Actually go listen to the whole NOEASY album, it's incredibly good.

Now I leave here my disasttrous makeup for Thunderous.

~~

Honestamente, estou muito feliz com o visual, é fofo e feliz - grita primavera e flores. Infelizmente, quando fui tirar as fotos estava um pouco nublado e chegou mesmo a chover um bocadinho, não muito, mas eu penso que as fotos tenham ficado bonitas e que passam uma sensação semelhante, sendo eu também da cidade. A maquilhagem não conseguem ver muito bem, mas é apenas uns olhos bem rosas e as bochechas rosadas. Por favor, vão ouvir a música. Sinceramente, ouçam o álbum NOEASY todo, é incrivelmente bom.

Agora, deixo aqui a minha maquilhagem Thunderous desastrosa.

What I tried to do was a mix of blues because of the thunder and red to simbolize the goblin and the red moon. However, I thought that was too simple and not cool so I tried to had bright blue eyeliner in the shape of thunder, yes that it's supposed to be thunder, but it just didn't workout... I even left some unpainted area because it's almost white where it thunders... Oh well.

Now before I finish, let me say congratulations to Stray Kids for the 4 wins this week, specially Music Bank, first time win second time nominee, and freaking Inkigayo, first time nominees and first win. So proud of them and the STAYs. Both parties deserve it (not me congratulating myself since I'm a stay, oh).

~~

O que eu tentei fazer foi uma mistura de azul por causa da trovoada e vermelho para simbolizar os goblins e a lua vermelha. No entanto, eu achei muito simples e sem caráter por isso tentei adicionar eyeliner azul vibrante na forma de trovões, sim, é suposto ser trovões, mas apenas não resultou... Até deixei uma parte por pintar porque quando troveja, à volta o céu fica mais branco... Mas pronto.

Agora antes de acabar, só quero felicitar os Stray Kids pelas suas 4 vitórias esta semana, especialmente no Music Bank, primeira vez que ganham, segunda vez nomeados, e claro no Inkigayo, primeira vez nomeados primeira vez que ganham. Muito orgulhosa deles e das STAYs. Ambas as partes merecem (não eu a felicitar-me uma vez que sou uma stay, oh).






0 comments