2nd dose of the vaccine | How I felt

After 28 days, it was time to take the 2nd dose, the dreaded one. This time I took the vaccine early in the morning, at 8:50 but still on monday (september 6th). If you want to know how I react to the first one click here, also because I explain a bit about my lifestyle. Different from the other, this time I had a pretty busy week so maybe that had some influence.

 Day 1 (vaccine day): The bigger sting was actually the moment of the vaccine, that hurt a bit, but after that, the next 30 minutes, I didn't feel a thing. Throught the day, I felt the same arm pain as the first dose, but more harsh symptoms, I didn't have none. Maybe it helped that I went to the book fair, I hang out with friends, so I kind of forgot about the pain.

Day 2: My arm almost doesn't hurt. Compared to the first dose it hurts a lot less, I can put my arm up and move it around really well. Yes, it hurts a bit but my soreness from the workout is more painful than the vaccine. In terms of symptoms, I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary but again, it's more difficult to wake up. During the day I'm not that sleepy, it's more when trying to wake up and get up.

Day 3: Well, it says a lot when I tell you that I already workout today and it was an arm focused one. I slept very nicely and my body woke up pretty early with no sleepiness. Plus all that, I still didn't have any symptoms, maybe a little headache in the morning that stayed for 5 minutes, or any pain in my arm - I do feel something when I move it but nothing deterrent. Oh, and it was my third day in a row that I went out, felt completely fine, all days.

Day 4: The last I'm going to report since I don't feel nothing at all anymore. No symptoms, no pain in the arm, no feeling of sleepiness. Today I did a cardio workout with weights and I didn't felt tired nor did my arm hurt nor did even felt the slightest difficulty with my arm. I can say easily that my 2nd dose was better than the first one.

~~

Depois de 28 dias, foi altura de levar a 2ª dose, a temida dose. Desta vez, levei a vacina de manhã, pelas 8:50 mas na mesma à segunda (6 de setembro). Se quiserem saber como reagi à primeira dose cliquem aqui, também porque explico um pouco sobre o meu estilo de vida. Diferente da outra vez é que tinha esta semana bastante ocupada e isso pode ter tido alguma influência.

Dia 1 (dia da vacina): A maior dor foi o momento da picada da vacina, isso doeu um pouco, mas depois disso, os seguinte 30 minutos, não senti nada. Durante o dia, senti a mesma dor no braço que na primeira dose, mas sintomas mais graves, nenhum. Talvez ajudou o facto de ter ido à feira do livro, ter saído com amigos e por isso esqueci um pouco a vacina.

Dia 2: O meu braço mal me dói. Comparando com a outra dose, doí bastante menos, ponho o meu braço para cima e movo-o sem dificuldades. Sim, sinto dores mas as dores do meu exercício são maiores do que as da vacina. Em termos de sintomas, não tive nada fora do normal, mas outra vez, senti mais dificuldade a acordar. Durante o dia não me sinto com sono, mas o levantar e acordar custam mais.

Dia 3: Bem, diz bastante quando vos digo que faz pratiquei exercício e foi focado nos braços. Dormi muito bem e o meu corpo acordou bem cedo e sem sono. Para mais, continuei sem sintomas, talvez uma ligeira dor de cabeça de manhã que durou 5 minutos, e sem dores no braço - eu sinto qualquer coisa mas nada impeditivo. Oh, e foi o meu terceiro dia consecutivo que sai, senti me completamente bem todos os dias.

Dia 4: O último que eu vou reportar uma vez que já não sinto nada. Sem sintomas, sem dor no braço, sem sentimento de sono. Hoje fiz exercício físico com pesos e não me senti cansada nem me doeu o braço e nem senti dificuldades com ele. Posso dizer que a segunda dose foi melhor do que a primeira.







0 comments