Green Outfit | September

 Green is truthly not a colour that I use a lot, specially bright green, but that doesn't mean that I don't like to wear it, is that is just hard to combine with other stuff. The good thing, then, about this challenge of mine is that I had to make it work and honestly I found nice pieces to use together.

~~

Verde é realmente uma cor que não uso muito, especialmente verde forte, mas isso não quer dizer que não goste de usar, é apenas que é difícil de combinar. A coisa boa é que, neste meu desafio, eu fui obrigada a conseguir que combinassem e honestamente encontrei peças boas juntas.

The outfit definitely gives off a super different vibe, I almost say that it's like a retro 50's party with a lot of neon. I don't know how to explain, but it's not in my comfort zone, even though it's all my pieces. Not saying that I don't like, actually maybe I should've done it sooner.

I can also sense a cool housewife type, but a modern one. The two greens are not the same but they work quite nicely together, also because the skirt has white and a pattern which helps blend everything together. With some gold jewlery and the head scarf, this outfit works really well, probably one of my most inovative and likeable, for me. Oh, let's not forget the sandals with socks. I know it's a trend that everyone loves to hate, but honestly I felt that in this case it worked really well - with the colourful socks and opaque sandals, the green stands out a lot.

~~

O visual definitivamente tem um mood muito diferente, quase que digo tipo uma festa dos anos 50 com toques neon. Não sei bem explicar, mas é muito fora da minha zona de conforto, mesmo sendo as minhas peças. Não estou a dizer, no entanto, que não gosto, por acaso se calhar devia de ter usado mais cedo.

Consigo também sentir um estilo dona de casa, mas moderna. Os dois verdes não são iguais mas até funcionam bem juntos, também por a saia ter branco e padrão ajuda a misturar tudo junto. Com bijuteria dourada e um lenço na cabeça, este outfit funciona muito bem, provavelmente um dos mais inovadores e que mais gosto. Oh, não vamos esquecer das sandálias com meias. Eu sei que é uma escolha arriscada, mas honestamente eu sinto que neste caso fica muito fofo - com meias coloridas e sandálias opacas, o verde destaca-se.

Top - H&M (similar here) | Skirt - YESSTYLE (here) | Head scarf - Balenciaga Vintage (similar here) | Sandals - Street Market (similar here) | Socks - Primark (similar here)






1 comments

  1. You make that beautifully styled outfit look amazing!
    I like the colour and script 'love' graphic of the sleeveless crop-top
    and I love the green and white tie-dye pattern, the look of the polyester and elastane fabric, and drape of the the Cincine midi-skirt from YesStyle.
    Your hair, mascara and lipstick all look perfect.
    Love the outfit. You look fabulous wearing it.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete