Things I'm Grateful for...

 

A lot has happened during this half of year and myself included. A grew up so much and my perspectives and beliefs are a lot more simpler, in a good way - a started to appreciate life in a new level. Nowadays, I pay a lot more attention to simple and minor things, as well as small details. And that's what I wanted to talk about and show you.

~~

Muita coisa tem acontecido durante esta metade do ano, eu incluída. Cresci imenso e a minhas perspetivas e crenças tornaram-se mais simples, no bom sentido - comecei a apreciar a vida num outro nível. Hoje em dia, eu tomo mais atenção a coisas mais pequenas e simples, como também a pequenos detalhes. E é disso que quero vos falar e mostrar. 

THE MORNING SUN / O SOL DA MANHÃ

Seeing the sun right after I wake up puts me instantly in a good mood. It doesn't have to be warm outside, it can actually be freezing cold, but if it's sunny I'm already in a good mood. And feeling the sun and some fresh air against my skin is even better.

~~

Ver o sola assim que me levanto põe instantaneamente num bom humor. Não tem de estar quente lá fora, pode estar mesmo muito frio, mas se tiver sol eu fico logo de bom humor. E sentir o sol e um pouco de ar puro contra a minha pele ainda melhor.


A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE SILENCE OF DAWN / CAFÉ NO SILÊNCIO DA MADRUGADA

I wasn't a coffee person, but since university that I feel that a cup of coffee in the morning is an essential. I don't necessarily need to drink everyday, but the taste and the smell of coffee right when I wake up gives me a sense of relaxation that I appreciate so much. Plus, makes me remember the mornings in a hotel, when you go to have breakfast.

~~

Eu não era uma pessoa de café, mas assim que entrei na universidade essa chávena de café de manhã tornou-se num essencial. Eu preciso de beber todos os dias, mas o sabor e o cheiro de café assim que acordo dá-me uma sensação de relaxamento que eu valorizo muito. Para mais, faz me lembre as manhãs num hotel, quando vamos tomar o pequeno-almoço.


A GOOD BOOK IN THE AFTERNOON / UM BOM LIVRO À TARDE

I love reading and I also love having time for myself - a me time. So one of the things I like to do, and now I give a lot more value to is when I'm by myself, peacefully in my corner in the afternoon, reading a good book, a book that I'm actually really enjoying reading and I can't stop.

~~

Eu adoro ler e adoro também ter um tempo para mim - "me time". Então uma das coisas que gosto bastante de fazer, e que agora valorizo muito, é estar sozinha, pacificamente no meu canto à tarde, a ler um bom livro, aquele livro que estou mesmo a gostar da história e que não consigo parar.


WORKOUT SESSION AT 6P.M. / EXERCÍCIO FÍSICO ÀS 18H

Even before anything I knew that exercise makes a lot of different on the person that I am, but now, when I had my lowest lows that I could see that working out really helped me with my anxiety and worries. It just a time for me to let go of all my worries and energies.

~~

Mesmo antes disto tudo eu sabia que o exercício faz uma grande diferença na pessoa que sou, mas agora, quando tive os meus baixos mais baixos, é que vi que fazer exercício ajuda-me bastante com a minha ansiedade e preocupações. É o meu tempo para descarregar todas as energias e o stress.


COOK BREAKFAST & EAT IT / FAZER O PEQUENO-ALMOÇO & COMÊ-LO

It may be only me, but I get such a satisfaction for cooking breakfast - the fact that I made that and it looks beautiful and tastes delicious really ups my mood. Not forgetting that eating breakfast is one of my favourite parts of my day. So calm and delicious.

~~

Posso ser apenas eu, mas eu tiro grande satisfação do tempo em que estou a fazer o pequeno-almoço - o facto de eu o fazer e estar assim bonito e delicioso põe-me feliz. Não esquecendo que comê-lo é uma das minhas partes do dia favoritas. Tão calmo e delicioso.


CAR RIDE WITH GOOD MUSIC / VIAGEM DE CARRO COM BOA MÚSICA

Everytime I go on a car ride I just want it to last as much as I can, specially if I have good music playing. When I say car ride, I mean, it's not me driving. I'm just there, in the back seat, looking out of the window, thinking of life and singing the songs that I like and that make me so happy.

~~

Sempre que faço uma viagem de carro eu quero que esta dure o mais tempo possível, especialmente se tenho boa música a tocar. Quando digo viagem de carro, quero dizer que não sou eu a conduzir, eu apenas estou lá, no banco de trás, a olhar pela janela, a pensar na vida e a cantar as músicas que gosto e que me fazem feliz.






0 comments