Yellow Outfit | July

 It's weird how I wear yellow all the time, but it came the time for me to decide on a complete yellow outfit I had a hard time - and maybe my choice was a bit boring. Honestly, the look you are about to see, I actually really like it and, even though is simple, is very flowy and perfect for the warm weather. As I say in every outfit post, this is just an idea you can adapt the concept to your own style.

~~

É tão estranho como eu visto muitas vezes amarelo, mas quando chegou a altura de escolher um outfit completamente amarelo eu tive dificuldades - e talvez a minha escolha foi um pouco aborrecida. Honestamente, eu gosto bastante e, embora simples, é bastante leve e perfeito para o tempo quente. Como digo em todos os posts de roupa, isto é só uma ideia que vocês podem adaptar para o vosso próprio estilo.

Everytime I look at this dress the only style I can think of is a very girly one, however that it's not at all the type of way I like to dress. So, I experiment a lot of different stuff to make this dress, which is the main piece of the outfit, more edgy.

For that, I put a lot of effort on the jewelry, socks, shoes, but also on my hairstyle and makeup (the look is a package of all those things, even if what I want to show you mainly is the clothes). To make a more grunge style, the easier routes are, one, you use baggy pieces, or, two, you use black in little details. Obviously, I went with the black details, such as in my socks and necklace.

~~

Sempre que eu olho para este vestido, o único estilo em que penso é num mais feminino, no entanto, não é bem a forma como eu gosto de me vestir. Então, eu experimentei várias coisas para tornar este vestido, que é a estrela do visual, mais arrojado.

Para isso, eu dei bastante atenção aos acessórios, meias, sapatos, mas também ao penteado e maquilhagem (o visual é este pacote todo, embora o que eu queira mostrar primeiramente sejam as roupas). Para fazer um outfit mais grungy, a maneira mais fácil é, um, usar peças largas, ou, dois, usar pequenos detalhes em preto. Obviamente, eu optei pelos detalhes em preto, tanto nas meias como no colar.

Dress - Bershka (similar here) | Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger | Socks - Primark  | Necklace - Second Hand






1 comments

  1. You look fabulous wearing that yellow Bershka button-front dress.
    Your hairstyle and perfectly applied lipstick look
    The dress you linked at Lulus (and similar looks shown on their website) also look attractive.
    You have a beautiful smile.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete