my long flights outfits

 Honestly speaking I never really put too much thought into the clothes I wear to the airport. First because my flights are usually quick, and secondly I don't really care how I look, I just want to be comfortable. However, on this last trip, my flight to Australia, I did think about what I was going to wear to my almost 24 hour flight. I still wanted to be comfortable, but is not just whatever that is going to be good. And I also wanted to feel fashionable.

So, with that said, I decided to give you some ideas through what wore to Australia and coming back. That means two outfits, similar but also a bit different.

~~

Falando honestamente, eu nunca penso muito nas roupas que vou levar para o aeroporto. Primeiro porque os voos são relativamente rápidos, e segundo eu não quero muito saber de como é que estou, só quero estar confortável. Todavia, nesta última viagem, o meu voo para a Austrália, eu tinha de pensar o que iria usar num voo de quase 24 horas. Eu queria na mesma estar confortável, mas não é qualquer coisa que funciona para tantas horas. E na verdade também queria estar estilosa.

Por isso, com isto dito, decidi dar-vos algumas ideias através do que eu vesti para a ir para a Austrália e na volta. Quer dizer, portanto, dois outfits, similares, mas diferentes.


Lisbon, Portugal to Sydney, Australia

If you have been seeing my social media recently, you know that a big part of my outfits is colour. I do love me some black pieces, but I also love vibrant and colourful clothing. And it was on that side that leaned over. That decision because the colour, in this case, lilac, is going to give the stylish factor to the pieces that I chose. 

I went for some basic and a bit loose sweatpants, just some sneakers and a fitted crop top, that way almost feel like skin and nothing is bothering you, like some bell sleeves or added beads. A tip is to use the layers strategy on flights, because it can get hot and cold.

~~

Se têm seguido as minhas redes sociais, sabem que grande parte dos meus visuais é a cor. Eu gosto de introduzir peças pretas, mas também adoro roupa vibrante e colorida. E foi mais para esse lado que eu me inclinei. Esta decisão porque a cor, neste caso o lilás, irão dar o fator estilo à roupa que optei vestir.

Fui para umas calças de fato de treino básicas e um pouco largas, uns ténis e um top curto justo ao corpo, porque assim quase que parece pele e nada me está a incomodar, como umas mangas largas ou missangas. Um conselho, no avião é sempre melhor optar pela estratégia das camadas, porque tanto pode estar frio como calor. 


Sydney, Australia to Lisbon, Portugal

This outfit is a bit different because of one single reason: my flight was at night, dinner time, so I had a long day before I had to catch the plane. My tip one these cases is keeping some clothes on your backpack, so you can change when you arrive to the airport. 

In my case, I only changed the pants. I had my cow print ones and changed to the an athletic pair. And surprisingly the buttons on the side did not bother me. These pants were very nice because since their are baggy, they don't restrict my legs when they start to swollen.

Again, for the top I went for a skin like body and a knitwear one top of it. Nevertheless, I always carried on flights a bigger sweatshirt in case I get really cold. For shoes, I used my buffalo because their are a bit big on me, and just like the pants, they won't bother when my feet start to swell.

~~

Este outfit é ligeiramente diferente por uma única razão: o meu voo era apenas à noite, hora do jantar, por isso ainda tive um longo dia antes de ter de apanhar o avião. A minha dica nestes casos é levar sempre uma muda de roupa na mochila para depois trocar no aeroporto.

No meu caso, foi só preciso as calças. Levavas as calças de padrão de vaca e mudei para umas com um estilo mais atlético. E surpreendentemente os botões não me incomodaram. Estas calças foram mesmo boas porque não restringiram as minhas pernas quando elas começaram a inchar, uma vez que eram largas.

Outra vez, para a blusa escolhi um body quase como pele e por cima uma malha. Mesmo assim, carrego sempre comigo uma sweatshirt mais grossa no caso de começar a ter frio. Para os sapatos, escolhi os meus ténis Buffalo porque eles ficam-me um pouco grandes, e assim, tal como as calças, não me vão incomodar quando os pés começarem a inchar.





0 comments