Company's Christmas Dinner Outfit

 I never really understood these, until I actually started working and realized that they are actually so much fun. Work's Christmas Dinners are always bound to make something happen, but nonetheless it's a great way to gather people and get along with each other. Obviously the way I dress to a friend's dinner it's going to be different to the way I dress to a company's dinner. And that's what I'm going to show you. A very simple, sophisticated but also comfortable way of dressing to your work's dinner. 

Before anything, I''m sorry about the photos. Unfortunately I did not take much outfit focus photos at the dinner, so this will have to do. 

~~

Eu nunca compreendi muito bem os jantares de natal, até realmente participar num e ver que são divertidos. Eles estão claramente ligados a acontecer algo, mas mesmo assim são uma boa maneira de juntar toda a gente de forma a conviver-mos. Obviamente que a maneira como me visto para um jantar com amigos é diferente da forma como me vou vestir para jantares de empresas. E é isso que vos quero mostrar. Um conjunto simples, sofisticado mas confortável, ideal para jantares de trabalho.

Antes de mais pedir desculpa pelas fotos. Infelizmente não tirei muitas fotos no jantar em que o foco era o look, por isso isto terá de servir.

Definitely make sure to adapt to your own style. I'm not much into high heels, but if you are for sure use it, because this is a great opportunity to do so.

As you can see, I went for the colour black as in overall, since it gives that elegance and powerfullness. You can opt for a pop of colour somewhere else, and I think it's a great idea too. I also decided to not use crop tops. First, it is cold right now here in Portugal, but secondly, I don't think it looks professional. It's really on few occasions that it might work.

That way, I went for a ballon sleeve mesh shirt with a very subtle red roses pattern, paired with black flared jeans (not exactly jeans, because the material is different) and for the feet, I wore shoes, not sneakers. One with a platform so it would work with my pants. The belt just adds a bit more to my waist and pulls the outfit together.

~~

Definitivamente, adaptem a roupa ao vosso próprio estilo. Eu não sou muito de saltos altos, mas se vocês são, usem-nos, porque esta é a oportunidade ideal para o fazer.

Como podem ver, eu fui pela cor preto num geral, uma vez que dá um ar de elegância e poder. Podem optar por adicionar um foco de cor algures, e eu totalmente apoio. Eu decidi não usar camisola curtas: primeiro, porque está frio agora em Portugal; e segundo não acho que seja muito profissional. E muito poucas ocasiões assim que pode funcionar.

Desta forma, escolhi um camisa de transparência com mangas em balão e com um padrão subtil de rosas vermelhas, combinada com umas calças à boca de sino (não é exatamente ganga, porque o toque é diferente) e para os pés, calcei sapatos, não ténis. Uns com plataforma porque funcionavam melhor com as minhas calças. O cinto faz acentuar a minha cintura e dá uma finalização ao visual.

Shirt - Stradivarius (similar here) | Pants - Stradivarius (similar here) | Shoes - Bershka (similar here)





0 comments