Sydney, Australia vlog | George Street, koalas and Christmas decor

It's has been awhile since my last post, and I'm really sorry about that, but life has been chaotic and busy in these last two months and I'm just out here trying to manage everything. But putting that aside for now, I want to release this, FINALLY.

About two months ago, me and my sister started a week long journey that was long overdue. We did what we promised to each other that we would do when I finished university - travel to Sydney, Australia!

Australia was always the dream destination to my sister, and for me honestly, always felt like I dream, something too far away. But nothing is impossible. So on the november 20th, we entered a plane to Dubai, and from there a plane to Sydney. It was the longest flight I believe I will ever do!

We arrived close to midnight on the 21st of november and stayed for 6 days. Departed on the 27th and arrived in Portugal on the 28th around midday.

The days were so simply amazing. Still now, it all feels like a dream. Everything went smoothly, we had fun, got to explore so much from a new continent (believe the days were more than enough to visit Sydney), and also discover new parts of ourselves. Just two girlys out in the world.

I freaking saw up close the Sydney Opera House! I even had the pleasure and opportunity to ran there. I'm so really grateful for this opportunity. This experience and travel made me realize, all over again, the beauty of travelling.

P.S: in one of the next posts I will be releasing the itinerary that I did :)

~~

Já passou algum tempo desde o meu último post, e peço imensa desculpa por isso, mas a vida tem estado um pouco caótica e muito atribulada nestes últimos dois meses e eu tenho estado aqui apenas a tentar gerir tudo. Mas pondo isso de parte por agora, eu quero lançar isto, FINALMENTE.

Há volta de dois meses atrás, eu e a minha irmã começámos a nossa jornada de uma semana, que já estava para acontecer há bastante tempo. Fizemos o que prometemos que faríamos quando eu acabasse a universidade - viajar para a Austrália, Sydney!

Austrália sempre foi o destino de sonho da minha irmã, e honestamente para mim, sempre pareceu um sonho, algo que está demasiado distante. Mas nada é impossível. Por isso, no dia 20 de novembro entrámos num avião em direção ao Dubai e onde mudámos para outro em direção a Sydney. Foi sem dúvida um voo longo, provavelmente o mais longo que alguma vez farei!

Chegámos perto da meia noite do dia 21 de novembro e ficámos por 6 dias. Voltámos no dia 27 e chegámos a Portugal no dia 28 por volta do meio-dia.

Os dias foram tão simplesmente incríveis. Até agora, parece tudo um sonho. Tudo correu sem nenhum contratempo, divertimo-nos, explorámos um novo continente (acreditem os dias foram mais do que suficientes para visitar Sydney), e também deu para descobrirmos novas coisas sobre nós. Apenas duas raparigas soltas no mundo.

Eu vi perto do meu nariz a Sydney Opera House! Até tive o privilégio e gosto de correr lá perto. Eu estou mesmo muito grata por esta oportunidade. A experiência e a viagem fizeram relembrar, de novo, o quão bonito é viajar.

P.S: num dos posts seguintes vou lançar o meu itinerário de lá :)







0 comments