Morning routine while working the Night Shift | Living Alone vlog

If you read the previous post, you know now that I’m not at home. If you didn’t read, I’m, at the moment, in Maia - in the North of Portugal - because of work, and for that I am all alone. Since that happened, I thought that recording my daily life would be a nice thing.

This week I’m currently doing the night shift: I begin at 2p.m and finish at 11p.m. Therefore, I thought it would be interesting for you to know what I do in the morning. With that said, here it is my vlog.

Note: this was shot in two days, but it doesn't matter because my routine was the same.

~~

Se leram o meu post anterior, sabem que eu agora não estou em casa. Se não leram, eu estou, de momento, na Maia - no norte de Portugal - por causa de trabalho, e por isso estou sozinha. Desde que isso aconteceu, eu pensei que gravar o meu dia-a-dia seria uma coisa boa.

Esta semana, eu estou a fazer o turno da noite: começo às 14h e acabo às 23h. Assim sendo, eu achei que seria interessante mostrar-vos a minha rotina da manhã. Com isto dito, aqui fica o meu vlog.

Nota: isto foi gravado em dois dias, mas não interessa muito, porque a minha rotina é a mesma.

Music by Babebee - blossom.





0 comments