First monday after the end of the semester | Vlog

I'm not sure if this type of posts are something you like, since I know the fashion is what has more views, however, I've been talking about starting doing vlogs, but I never got around it. So, this year I thought that to see if I like it or not, I have a goal of doing a vlog every month (this one was supposed to be out in january but oh well). 

To be honest, I didn't know my monday would be this full, maybe that's why I didn't record much, but I hope you like it and it's something you can watch while relaxing.

~~

Eu não sei se este tipo de posts é algo de que vocês gostam, uma vez que eu sei que o conteúdo de moda é o que tem mais visualizações, porém, eu tenho vindo a falar que quero começar a fazer vlogs, mas nunca chego a concretizar isso. Portanto, este ano pensei, para ver se gosto realmente ou não, iria gravar um vlog por mês (este era suposto sair em janeiro, mas pronto).

Honestamente, não pensei que a minha segunda seria tão preenchida, talvez seja por isso que não gravei assim tanto, mas eu espero que gostem e que seja algo que possam ver enquanto relaxam.







0 comments