Illustrating ''Sparkling Night'' by Pentagon | Makeup

My first idea was to do a makeup based on Pentagon's new tittle track, but once I listened to Sparkling Night I threw that idea out of the window right away. This song is everything I never knew I needed from a boygroup.

I'm a regular listener to Pentagon, usually to their tittle tracks, so I'm not sure if this genre of songs is new to them our not. However, I love retro vibe songs - I have been so obsessed with Mago by GFRIEND because of that. And normally are girl groups that do it, that's why I'm in love with this b-side from Pentagon.

~~

A minha primeira ideia era fazer uma maquilhagem baseada no novo tittle track dos Pentagon, mas assim que ouvi Sparkling Night deitei essa ideia imediatamente pela janela. Esta música é tudo que eu nunca soube que precisava de um boygroup.

Eu sou uma ouvinte regular dos Pentagon, geralmente das músicas principais, então não tenho a certeza se este género de músicas é novo para eles ou não. No entanto, eu amo músicas com um vibe retro -  fiquei obcecada com Mago das GFRIEND por causa disso. E normalmente são grupos de raparigas que fazem esse género, é por isso que me apaixonei por este b-side dos Pentagon. 

For the first time here in the blog I tried to do a more subtle makeup. I also didn't do just the eyes, I tried to illustrate the song in the face makeup too. One thing that didn't change was the colours that I used. I always go for pinks, blues and purples - I just really like this combination and it's also the colours you associate with the word "retro", so it's almost perfect.

Now that I have coloured eyeliners I can do a lot more creative stuff which makes me really happy, however in here the blue line is optional (I like both ways), so I show you how it looks with and without. 

The moment I listened to song I imagine pastel colours and glittler (obviously), plus I kind of felt soft vibes, so that's what I tried to emanate. On the other hand, I can also "feel" cuteness, and that's why I used a little bit of blush on my cheeks.

All of the makeup is very ethereal and dreamy, but that's what the song makes me feel. Soft clouds and pastel night skies. 

~~

Pela primeira vez aqui no blog, eu tentei fazer uma maquilhagem mais subtil. Também não fiz só os olhos, tentei ilustrar a música na maquilhagem do rosto também. Uma coisa que não mudou foram as cores que usei. Eu aposto sempre em rosas, azuis e roxos - eu gosto muito dessa combinação e também são as cores que se associa com a palavra "retro", então é quase perfeito.

Agora que tenho delineadores coloridos posso fazer muito mais coisas criativas o que me deixa muito feliz, mas aqui a linha azul é opcional (eu gosto dos dois jeitos), então mostro como fica com e sem.

No momento em que ouvi a música eu imaginei logo cores pastel e brilhos (obviamente), além disso senti soft vibes, então foi isso que tentei emanar. Por outro lado, também "senti" fofura, e por isso usei um pouco de blush nas bochechas.

Toda a maquilhagem é muito etérea e sonhadora, mas é isso que a música me faz sentir. Nuvens suaves e céus noturnos pastel. 

For key products (I'm not counting the concealer, mascara, compact powder, etc. that doesn't really matter for the makeup itself) that I used we have the Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Conspiracy Palette - shade Pig-ment and Not a Fact; Catrice Pro Slim Eyeshadow Palette - shade Misty Rose and Eccentric; Blush MeMeMe! in the shade Rouge; and Fenty Gloss Bomb.

~~

Em relação aos produtos principais (não estou a contar o corretivo, o rímel, o pó compacto, etc. que não importa muito para a maquilhagem em si) que eu usei temos a paleta Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Conspiracy - sombra Pig-ment and Not a Fact; Paleta de Sombras Catrice Pro Slim - sombra Misty Rose e Eccentric; Blush MeMeMe! na cor Rouge; e Fenty Gloss Bomb.







0 comments