(G)I-DLE Inspired Looks

Last summer I did something similar to this, but with BTS. However I never got to post it, and was merely for fun purposes, for my friends, and me because I enjoy choosing clothing specially with a twist.
This year, I did the same, I styled my week looks influenced by (G)I-DLE.
~~
O verão passado eu fiz algo parecido a isto, mas com os BTS. No entanto nunca cheguei a postar, e foi puramente para divertimento, para os meus amigos e para mim, porque eu gosto de escolher roupa especialmente quanto contêm um desafio.
Este ano, eu fiz o mesmo, combinei os meus visuais influenciada pelas (G)I-DLE.


Quick side note, all of their looks are from the airport and from the same day, expect Shuhua that I mixed a bit with the side photo, because of the ruffle top that I loved.
Also, because I didn't want some outfits to look really similar I tried to use some different pieces but that gives the same feel.
~~
Pequeno à parte, todos os visuais são do aeroporto e do mesmo dia, excepto Shuhua que eu misturei um pouco com a foto ao lado, porque tem os folhos que adoro.
Também, porque eu não queria que alguns outfits ficassem muito parecidos tentei usar peças diferentes mas que tivessem a mesma sensação.

 #Soojin&Shuhua
For Shuhua I mantain the dress formula, that's where the ruffles and pinks come on my interpretation. Because she's using a t-shirt sleeve dress, in my outfit I used one underneath, to keep everything more covered but classy at the same time.
Shirt - Primark | Dress - Primark | Shoes - Converse, All Stars
~~
Para a Shuhua eu mantive o vestido, é daí que vêm os folhos e rosas na minha interpretação. Porque ela tem um vestido de manga curta, no meu visual usei uma t-shirt por baixo, para manter tudo mais coberto mas clássico ao mesmo tempo.


For Soojin, I kept the same blue spectrum, but rather than use shorts, I used a skirt overall. I thought that it still has the cute vibe and in my case since my shirt is more formal, with the overalls makes it more simple and young age.
Shirt - Vintage Sacoor Woman | Overall - Bershka | Shoes - Nike (I do have All Stars, I don't know why I didn't use it)
~~
Para a Soojin, continuei com os azuis, mas em vez de utilizar calções, optei por umas jardineiras de saia. Pensei que mantinha a sensação de fofo, e como a minha camisa é mais formal, com as jardineiras torna-se mais simples e de nova geração.



#Yuqi&Myeon 

For Myeon, the top is not a t-shirt, because believe it or not I don't have a red one. So I went for something that was more my style, which is off-shoulders. The rest I feel is pretty much equal. Taking off the belt because my waist isn't proportional with my hips.
Top - Bershka | Belt - Primark | Jeans - Pull&Bear | Shoes - All Stars
~~
Na Myeon, o top não é uma t-shirt, porque acreditem ou não eu não tenho uma vermelha. Então fui para algo que é mais o meu estilo, com os ombros de fora. O resto acho que está muito parecido. Retirando o cinto visto que a minha cintura não é proporcional com as minhas ancas.


In terms of Yuqi, again the shirt part is what changes. The shorts are there however the shirt has stripes and some patches on the buttons part. I choose this one because it has the flowyness and is the only one I've that's long sleeve (and light).
Shirt - Vintage | Shorts - Vintage Levi's | Shoes - Adidas Superstar
~~
Em termos da Yuqi, outra vez o que muda é a blusa. O calções continuam no entanto a camisa tem riscas e alguns remendos na zona dos botões. Escolhi esta porque tem a mesma leveza e é a única de manga comprida que tenho (clara).



 #Soyeon&Minnie

Minnie is probably the most similar and the one that has the most edgy look. Honestly there is nothing that completely changes, rather than my sandals have a bit of a white platform. And let me just say this I absolutely love the outfit.
T-shirt - Continente | Dress - Bershka | Sandals - Seaside 
~~
Minnie é provavelmente a mais parecida e o look mais edgy de todas. Honestamente não há nada assim que mude completamente, sem ser que a minhas sandálias têm uma plataforma branca. E deixem-me dizer-vos que amo este conjunto. 


Lastly, but not least, Soyeon, my fave. The outfit that she's using couldn't be easier and more my style. I think that from the stripy t-shirt, that should be tighter, the mom jeans, and comfortable sneakers, well it's all me.
T-shirt - Vintage | Jeans - Bershka | Belt - Primark | Sneakers - Nike
~~
Por fim, mas não menos importante, Soyeon, a minha fave. O outfit que ela está a utilizar não podia ser mais fácil e ainda mais o meu estilo. Eu penso que desde a t-shirt de riscas, que podia ser mais justa, as calças "mom", e os ténis confortáveis, bem é tudo eu.



Finally we came to the end, tell me if you enjoy seeing this type of post, because I love doing them. And by the way let me know if you are a k-pop fan.
~~
Finalmente chegamos ao fim, digam se gostam deste tipo de post, porque eu amo fazê-los. E, a propósito, digam-me também se são fãs de k-pop.


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited.

0 comments