Recreating Billie Eilish Cover

It's actually the first time I attempt doing this. Honestly I never thought it would be as fun or interesting. But here it is, me trying to recreat Billie Eilish album cover - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
~
É por acaso a minha primeira vez a fazer isto. Honestamente nunca pensei que fosse divertido ou até mesmo interessante. Mas aqui está, a minha tentativa de recriar a capa do álbum WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? da Billie Eilsih.


It's not exactly the same, there is a lot of things that could've been done, however this was done on the spot with things that I have, and with a low (super low) budget on the editing...
And I was having so much fun that it turned out in a "Stay-at-home" Outfit Photoshoot.
~~
Não é exatamente igual, existe imensas coisas que se poderia ter feito, no entanto isto foi basicamente feito no momento, com coisas que eu tenho, e a edição é de um orçamento baixo (bastante)...
Mesmo assim, no final, estava me a divertir tanto que tornou-se num photoshoot de um visual para ficar em casa.


With no makeup, messy hair, chill, cozy clothing, I'm really out here exposing myself to you. 
I like it this way, so tell me if you want me to do something like this again, or other stuff you wanna see.
 ~~
Sem maquilhagem, cabelo bagunçado, roupas básicas, eu estou mesmo a expor-me a vocês.
Eu gosto desta forma, mas digam-me se querem que eu faça algo assim outra vez, ou outras coisas que vocês queiram ver.


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited.


0 comments