Everyweek meal: Guacamole

Good morning!
As you know, if you follow my blog, last year I went to Mexico, and ever since then I've been loving one of the typical dishes there. My sister "learned" how to do it, and my mom loved it, so it's already kind of a tradition to eat it every friday/saturday. I'm talking about Guacamole. Depending how you do it, it can have more or less flavor, here in my house we do the common way, with the traditional flavor, I believe. But you can add your own twist to it.
~
Bom dia!
Como sabem, se seguem o meu blog, o ano passado eu fui para o México, e desde daí fiquei apaixonada por um prato típico de lá. A minha irmã "aprendeu" como fazer, e a minha mãe adorou, por isso é quase uma tradição comermos todas as sextas/sábados. Estou a falar de Guacamole. Dependendo de como fazem, pode ter mais ou menos sabor, aqui em casa fazemos da maneira mais comum, com o sabor tradicional, eu acredito. Mas podem adicionar o vosso toque.


 With guacamole you really can't go wrong with anything, just need good avocados - chop some onion, tomato, a splash of salt, pepper and lime juice, you're done! 
In this case in particular, I ate as a avocado toast, but really is "guaca toast". However most of the times, what we normally do is put in a big bowl and eat it with some tortillas. And that is our dinner. Amazing taste super mexican, a bit of spice, some sourness, at the same time you have the softness and almost tastless good fat of the avocado. Delicious.

Next dinner? maybe?
~~
Com o guacamole não se pode errar muito, apenas é preciso bons abacates - cortem algum cebola, tomate, um pouco de sal, pimentas e sumo de lima, e está pronto!
Neste caso em particular, comi como uma torrada de abacate, verdadeiramente torrada de guacamole. No entanto, o que fazemos normalmente é por numa taça grande e comer com tortillas. E é isso o nosso jantar. Sabor incrível super mexicano, um pouco de picante, algum azedo, ao mesmo tempo que temos a suavidade e quase sem sabor da gordura natural do abacate. Delicioso.

Próximo jantar? Talvez?



I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments