IPHONOSHOOT: Summer Demin Dress

I promise you I'm not overdoing this idea. It actually happend on the spot.
I was going to do a professional photoshoot with this outfit, but I randomly found a good opportunity to shoot it, so it had to be done on the phone. Nonetheless I believe it turned out pretty good and vibrant.
Looking at the photos I really do get a summery vibe, and hot weather sensation even though I'm wearing a bit of black, I just think is super cute and retro.
~
Eu prometo que não vou utilizar sempre esta ideia. Aconteceu por acaso, no momento.
Primeiramente eu ia fazer um photoshoot profissional com este visual, mas aleatoriamente tive uma boa oportunidade para fotografar, então tive de utilizar o iPhone. No entanto, eu acredito que no final ficou bastante bom e vibrante.
Olhando para as fotos eu consigo sentir o verão, a sensação de ambiente quente, mesmo estando vestindo uma peça preta, na minha opinião é muito fofo e industrial.


Summer just started a few days ago, and on this season, more than ever, I really enjoy styling strong colours. However sometimes you need to balance it out to make your fashion reach other callings. 
Because I'm a colourful person I decided to buy this denim dress, so I could take a turn. 
The denim dress is from Bershka, and, being honest, the denim feels very nice. It's very tight on the upper body, which I like, and even though is also thight on the bottom, is the perfect amount, where you can still move but it doesn't move around while walking. Besides it's a piece you can totally see in a more formal outfit, with the correct combination.
I paired it with a bold yellow colour because that shows what type of person I am, but any other colour suits perfectly, even black, you just need to choose correctly the jewelry afterwards.
~
O verão começou a apenas alguns dias, e nesta estação, mais do que nunca, gosto imesno de juntar cores fortes. No entanto, às vezes é preciso balançar o nosso estilo para que chegue a outros lados.
Visto que sou uma pessoa de cores decidi comprar este vestido de ganga, para que muda-se um pouco.
O vestido de ganga é da Bershka, e, honestamente, a ganga sente-se muito bem. É bem apertado na parte de cima, o que eu gosto, e mesmo sendo também na parte de baixo, é o ideal, onde ainda consigo mover mas não se move do lugar ao andar. Além de que consigo visualizar um visual formal, fazendo a correta combinação.
Combinei com um amarelo arrojado porque mostra o tipo de pessoa que sou, mas qualquer outra cor fica perfeito, até preto, só é necessário escolher correctamente os acessórios.


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited them.


0 comments