Palmer's - Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil REVIEW

I actually haven't been using this but I believe I'm returning, because of one thing.
Recently I started a new skincare routine to see if I have better results, which firstly didn't include this oil, but now... Nevertheless I used it for around a month so I believe I've a solid opinion on the Palmer's oil.
~
Por acaso não tenho usado isto mas acho que estou a voltar, por causa de uma coisa.
Recentemente comecei uma nova rotina de pele para ver se tenho melhores resultados, o que primeiramente não incluía este óleo, mas agora... Mesmo assim eu utilizei por volta de um mês por isso acredito que tenho uma opinião sólida no óleo da Palmer's.


The Palmer's "Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil" contains 9 pure oils (Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Macadamia, Coconut, Apricot, Sesame Seed, Argan, Maracuja and Sunflower Seed). Plus Cocoa butter, Resveratrol and Retinol, Vitamin C and E. 
It says it nourishes, prevents signs of ageing, and makes the skin look brighter, youthful and healthy.
~
Palmer's "Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil" contem 9 óleos puros (Amêndoa Doce, Grainha de Uva, Macadâmia, Coco, Damasco, Sementes de Sésamo, Aragão, Maracujá e Sementes de Girassol). Contem ainda manteiga de cacau, Resveratrol e Retinol, Vitamina C e E.
Diz que hidrata, previne sinais de envelhecimento, e torna a pele mais brilhante, jovem e saudável.


When I bought it, on the drugstore, what caught my attention was the last part (Resveratrol, Retinol, Vitamins...) because it was something I really felt my skin needed. In that department I have to say I'm disappointed. Not because it was too expensive, around 12€, but because the results that that ingredients should do, were basically none. 
However if you look in detail, the first priority of the oil is really hidrate, as you can see it has nine oils, that's a lot. On that note, I actually think that it gives some good oils into my skin and somehow I feel it nourished and a bit healthy, that's why I said I'm thinking of adding it to my routine. But it's a solo thing.
~
Quando comprei, no supermercado, o que me captou a atenção foi a última parte (Resveratrol, Retinol, Vitaminas...) porque era algo que eu senti que a minha pele precisava. Nesse departamento tenho de dizer que estou desapontada. Não porque foi muito caro, à volta de 12€, mas porque os resultados que os ingredientes deviam fazer, foram basicamente nenhuns.
No entanto se olharmos em detalhe, a primeira prioridade do óleo é realmente hidratar, como podem ver tem nove óleos, é muito. Nessa nota, eu acredito que repõe bons óleos na minha cara e de alguma forma eu sinto-a mais nutrida e um pouco saudável, foi por isso que disse que ia adicionar na minha rotina. Mas é uma coisa única.


Lastly, do I recommend it? Maybe not. Well, I won't buy it again, and I'm pretty sure that's out there a lot better products, maybe cheaper and that do a lot more. Overall I think this is a half way product, it doesn't do what it says all the way up.
~
Finalmente, se eu recomendo? Provavelmente não. Bem, eu não irei comprar novamente, e tenho quase a certeza que existem outros melhores, talvez mais baratos e que fazem mais. No geral o produto vai até meio, não concretiza o que diz a 100%.


 
I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments