Festival Look

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's true. Yesterday I went to my first festival, well, this year. And probably the only one, let's be honest. 
With that being said, I kind of wanted to go a bit of stylish but also indie, you could see my inspiration on the artist as well.
Hope you get some ideas out of it.
~~
Não acredito que estou a dizer isto, mas é verdade. Ontem eu fui ao meu primeiro festival, bem este ano. E provavelmente o meu único, vamos ser sinceros.
Com isto dito, eu mais ou menos queria ir com um bom visual mas também indie, conseguem reparar que me inspirei nos artistas.
Espero que consigam tirar algumas ideias.


Okay, bear with me, I'm at this precise moment in Porto, so I kind of lack work space, but I'll try by best.
It was a bit wind this day, but at the same time the sun was shinning bright so, to decide what clothes to wear was challenging, however I just went for my style, luckly the same type of outfit as the members of the band I was going to see, Don Broco.
~~
Okay, mantenham-se comigo, estou neste preciso momento no Porto, por isso o meu espaço de trabalho é quase inexistente.
Neste dia estava um pouco de vento, mas ao mesmo tempo o sol estava radiante por isso, decidir que roupa levar foi um desafio, todavia fui pelo o meu estilo, e felizmente era o mesmo visual que os membros da banda que eu ia ver, Don Broco.


 The shirt is very loose, has a lot of patterns and bright colours, which gives fun and festival vibes. Obviously, underneath I wore a bralette because I usually wear my shirts a bit more open than I should. The black mom jeans, was actually a safe choice, something comfortable, baggy, but I at the same time sends a bit of attitude. Converse for almost the same reason as the jeans, comfortable with and edgy feeling.
The two strands of hair along my face were in a hairclip, all for the indie vibe and the so I could feel the freshness of the wind without it going all over the place.
~~
A camisa é solta, tem vários padrões e cores vibrantes, por isso transmite divertimento e um "vibe" de festival. Obviamente, por baixo tinha um bralette porque costumo ter as camisas demasiado abertas.A calças de ganga "mom", foi uma escolha segura, algo confortável, largo mas que mostra um pouco de atitude. As Converse pela mesma razão que as calças, confortáveis mas um estilo "edgy".
Os dois fios de cabelo ao longo da minha cara apanhei com uma mola, todo para o "vibe" indie, e para que eu senti-se a frescura do vento sem ter o cabelo a voar por todo o lado.

Shirt - Vintage | Bralette - Women'Secret | Jeans - Pull&Bear | Belt - Primark | Shoes - All Star | Sunglasses - New Yorker 

Oh, the makeup I got inspired by Kylie Jenner. If you want to know. 
I went to Meo Marés Vivas, my first time, and to be honest a bit disappointed, but it is what it is, the band was great nevertheless, in fact it got me "shoocketh".
~~
Oh, a maquilhagem tirei inspiração da Kylie Jenner. No caso de quererem saber.
Eu fui ao Meo Marés Vivas, a minha primeira vez, e para ser sincera, um pouco desapontada, mas é o que é, apesar disso a banda foi espetacular, de facto fiquei chocada.


I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos

0 comments