IPHONOSHOOT : SUPERMARKET

Hello, hello! 
Finally I have my computer back, this gadget has been a bit of a pain on my..., but hopefully everything is resolved now. Okay, now for the real deal.
A while ago, in a conversation with my sister, I had this idea of doing a photoshoot with the iPhone, since he has, or it's supposed to have, amazing camera image. And because I was eager to do something challenging, I decided the best place to do it was the supermarket.
I also had the opportunity to be given this t-shirt from "So Aesthetic Shop", that you are about to see.

~
Hello, hello!
Finalmente tenho o meu computador de volta, este electrónico tem sido "a pain in my...", mas esperemos que esteja tudo resolvido agora. Okay, agora para o que realmente importa.
A algum tempo a trás, numa conversa com a minha irmã, eu tive esta ideia de fazer um photoshoot com o iPhone, uma vez que tem, ou é suposto ter, uma câmara incrível. E porque estava ansiosa para fazer algo desafiante, decidi que o melhor sítio seria o supermercado.
E claro, também tive a oportunidade de me ser dado esta t-shirt da "So Aesthetic Shop", que estão prestes a ver.  



 With all of these photos, you have a lot of inspiration for new instagram pics, but more than that, what do you think? Do you like how they turned out? Do you think it worked, and the camera actually worked well?


  I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited them.


0 comments