Styling Anticipated Purchase

Hey yo! TMI: I'm obsessed with shoes, every type... It can be sneakers, formal shoes, now a little bit of boots... That was a hint.
For quite some time, I've been thinking that I needed some normal black boots because it's the go to to everyone in the winter and it looks good with every styling choice. So, with that I decided, and with a little bit of help of Pinterest I opt for some Timberland all black, the classic ones. Just because they're good material, waterproof, they have a rock vibe and, now I know, comfortable.
Below, I show you some photos of one of my Disneyland Paris look, where I style them..

~
Hey yo! TMI: Eu sou obcecada com sapatos, todo o tipo... Pode ser ténis, sapatos formais, agora um pouco mais de botas... Sim, foi uma pista.
Durante algum tempo, eu estive a pensar que eu precisava de umas botas pretas normais porque é um "go-to" para todos no inverno e fica bem com todas a escolhas de roupa. Então, com isso decidi, e um pouco com a ajuda do Pinterest, eu optei por umas Timberland todas pretas, as clássicas. Apenas porque são de bom material, resistente contra água, têm um "rock vibe" e, agora eu sei, confortáveis.
Em baixo, eu mostro-vos algumas fotos de um dos looks que eu utilizei na Disneyland Paris, onde eu as combinei.

 Top - Stradivarius | Necklace - Primark | Jacket - Mango | Jeans - Bershka | Belt - Primark
Boots - Timberland

 I have to say that I'm actually in love with these boots. Honestly, I think they are one of my best purchases. They are so versatile, you can easily wear them all day long, not to heavy, protect your feet from the rain, I'm telling you, and I believe it would look good even on summer... I personally like to use them when I'm wearing mom jeans, for sure, and skirts. Any shirt suits the boots and them quickly change from rock-edgy to rock-classic.
~
Eu tenho de admitir que estou apaixonada por estas botas. Honestamente, acho que foi uma das minhas melhores compras. Elas são muito versáteis, conseguem utilizá-las facilmente um dia inteiro, não muito pesadas, protegem os vossos pés da chuva, estou-vos a dizer, e eu acredito que até ficam bem no verão... Pessoalmente gosto de combiná-las com calças da mãe, claro, e saias. Qualquer blusa é boa para as botas, e elas rapidamente mudam de rock-edgy para rock-clássico.



 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments