TRAVEL VLOG: France

Bonne nuit! 

Just came here for a quick second to talk with you about two things. First, and the most exciting one, I went travelling to France, again. And, in case you don't know, I've kind of start doing travel vlogs because I like it and also because it's almost a memory, something for my time capsule. 
So, here it is.
~
Bonne nuit!
Apenas vim aqui por um segundo para falar convosco sobre duas coisas. Primeira, e a mais emocionante, eu fui viajar para França, outra vez. E, no caso de ainda não saberem, eu mais ou menos comecei a fazer vlogs de viagens, porque eu gosto e também porque é quase como uma memória, algo para a minha cápsula do tempo.
Então, aqui fica.



Second thing that I wanna to talk about with you is the J-Pillow. I know this seem like an AD, and it's almost, but not exactly. Yes they gifted me the product however all opinions are mine. Oh, and let me tell you I was so surprised with this unique pillow.
J-Pillow has it own ways, to start with has three "legs", which actually makes it comfortable. This travel pillow was my first time using one. What I thought was a bit mixed opinions. I agree that it's a really nice and good pillow, however, for long flights. I used in a 2 hour flight and for me, I didn't need it, so it was more like another thing to carry. In addition you kind of need to find the right position. Nevertheless I tried it on because I was actually sleepy and, first it's super soft and squishy. Second even though you can't really curl in a ball to sleep, it tends to be good because it maintains your spine straight, and plus your earphones don't fall.
~
A segunda coisa que queria falar era sobre a J-Pillow. Eu sei que parece um AD, e é quase, mas não exatamente. Sim eles enviaram-me o produto mas todas as opiniões são minhas. Oh, e deixem-me dizer-vos que eu fiquei surpreendida com esta almofada única.
J-Pillow tem as suas próprias maneiras, para começar tem três "pernas", o que na realidade é confortável. Esta almofada de viagem foi a minha primeira a usar. O que eu pensei é uma mistura de opiniões. Eu concordo que é uma boa e agradável almofada, no entanto, para voos longos. Eu utilizei-a num voo de 2 horas e para mim, eu não precisei, por isso torna-se algo mais para carregar. Para além que temos que encontrar a posição correta. No entanto eu experimentei porque até estava cansada e, primeiro é mesmo macia e maleável. Segundo mesmo que não nos deixe enrolar-nos numa bola para dormir, tende a ser uma coisa boa uma vez que mantêm a nossa espinha direita, e mais os nossos fones não caiem.



That's my review. So, have you tried it yet, or are you going to? Did you travel somewhere these holidays? Let me know. And give your opinion if I should start doing vlogs, of my daily life.


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments