6ºC France Outfits

Hello, hello! I'm back from my almost two weeks holidays. I was with my dad so I always try to give all my time to him since I see him every 3 months. 
The first week I was with him, we went on a little trip to France, basically Paris - Versailles - Disneyland. But that whole trip will be featured in another post/video (shhhh!). In this one, I'll be showing you what I wore in the first three days, when it was super cold, beginning of April, in France/Paris.

~
Hello, hello! Estou de volta das minhas férias de quase duas semanas. Eu estive com o meu pai por isso eu tento dar-lhe todo o meu tempo visto que só o vejo de 3 em 3 meses. 
Na primeira semana que estive com ele, nós fomos numa pequena viagem para França, basicamente Paris - Versailles - Disneyland. Mas essa viagem completa será para outro post/video (shhhh!). Neste, irei mostrar o que eu vesti nos primeiros três dias, quando estava muito frio, no início de abril, em França/Paris.



D A Y 1 - Time to finish packing the last things and go to the airport. In this day since we arrived in a pretty good hour, lunch time, we still had a good amount of time to explore. However I didn't even imagine how cold it would be. Firstly I chose some pratical and neutral outfit, comfortable for the flight and to walk, but not that warm. Coming to night time, since I didn't want to change it, I just added a big and fluffy scarf.
~
D I A 1 - Hora de acabar de arrumar as últimas coisas e ir para o aeroporto. Neste dia, uma vez que aterramos até numa boa hora, hora de almoço, ainda nos sobrou uma boa quantidade de tempo para explorar-mos. No entanto, eu nem imaginava o quão frio estaria. Primeiramente eu escolhi um visual prático e neutro, confortável para o voo e para andar, mas não muito quente. Chegando a noite, eu não queria mudar o outfit por isso apenas adicionei um grande e fofo cachecol. 

 Hair accessory - Vintage | Top - Pimkie | Jacket - Mango | Pants - Stradivarius | Belt - Primark | 
Shoes - Nike | Scarf - Primark


D A Y 2 - The week before we agreed that in this day we were going to Versailles. Obviously, with the reputation and the beauty and ostentation that the Palace gives you, I sure wanna to go a little bit more elegant, but at the same time functional and warm.
~
D I A 2 - Na semana anterior nós acordamos que neste dia iríamos a Versailles. Como é óbvio, com a reputação, a beleza, e a ostentação que o Palácio nos transmite, eu queria ir mais elegante, mas ao mesmo tempo funcional e quente.

 Top - ShopOne | Necklace - Primark | Jacket - Mango | Pants - Bershka | Shoes - Nike


D A Y 3 - Last day in Paris, actually we did quite a lot, more than I thought. But before that I didn't know that, well, we never know that. So, we need to be prepared at all times. I think it was this outfit was the warmer of all three and, maybe, more everyones taste.
~
D I A 3 - Último dia em Paris, por acaso fizemos até bastante, mais do que pensei. Mas antes eu não sabia isso, bem, nós nunca sabemos isso. Por isso mesmo é que precisamos de estar preparados sempre. Eu acho que este visual foi o mais quente dos três e, se calhar, o que se enquadra no estilo de todos. 

 Top - H&M | 2ºTop - ShopOne | Necklace - Vintage | Jacket - Mango | Jeans - Tiffosi | 
Belt - Stradivarius | Boots - Timberland



That's the end. So, how was your Easter Holidays? Did you travel somewhere? Let me know, anything really. Do you think I was warm in these? Or which one is your favourite?


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments