Red Outfit | May

 And it's the beginning of a new month, and that means it's time for another monochromatic outfit! I've to be honest, I've been quite busy with university - I have a pratical subjects that require a final project and that takes a lot of my time - but I'm still trying to give you good content, however sometimes I just really talk about my day-to-day things (hope you don't mind).

~~

E é o começo de um novo mês, e isso quer dizer que está na altura para outro outfit monocromático! Tenho de ser honesta, tenho estado bastante ocupada com a universidade - eu tenho cadeiras práticas que requerem um projeto final e isso tira-me muito tempo - mas eu tento continuar a dar-vos bom conteúdo, no entanto às vezes eu apenas falo sobre coisas que me acontecem no dia-a-dia (espero que não se importem).

Now for the outfit, it was actually something I was finally able to wear. A dress, in May, finally. The weather wasn't been that good, and while I'm writing it's quite cold, but believe it I wore it, and felt so nice.

The outfit itself is really simple. The dress by itself has already a lot, so I didn't want to look that it's to loaded. And also, red stuff is not that easy to find, can you believe? - at least, not something that I quite liked.

In a general look, you can totally see that I don't have that many (red) pieces, but the trick here is go for just a few pieces, but those are very impactful and don't look simple at all. Take the dress I'm wearing as an example, is just one piece, however the pattern is very full, has a belt, the buttons are actually very peculiar but fit so well, and the most important it has pockets - that's what makes it different.

The rest, just makes the style you want - are you feeling more casual, more chic, more rock... It's for that that you add accessories, and that's kind of how you chose the shoes, and so on.

~~

Agora sobre o visual, foi por acaso algo que eu finalmente pude vestir. Um vestido, em Maio, finalmente. O clima não tem estado muito bom, e enquanto escrevo isso está até frio, mas acreditem que eu o vesti, e soube tão bem.

O outfit por si só é simples. O vestido já tem bastante, e eu não queria que parece-se demasiado pesado. E também, peças vermelhas são difíceis de encontrar, acreditam? - pelo menos, não coisas que eu gosta-se. 

De forma geral, podem ver que eu não tenho muitas peças vermelhas, mas o truque é conseguir poucas peças, mas essas são impactantes e não se pareçam simples. Tenho o meu vestido como exemplo, é apenas uma peça, no entanto o padrão é bastante "cheio", tem um cinto, os botões são até peculiares, mas combinam bem, e o mais importante tem bolsos - isso é o que o torna diferente.

O resto, só o torna no estilo que querem - estão-se a sentir mais casuais, mais chiques, mais rock... É para isso que adicionamos acessórios, e é dessa forma, mais ou menos, que eu também escolho os sapatos, e outras coisas.

Dress - Mango (similar here) | Necklace - Local store (similar here) | Tote bag - Tiger (similar here) | Shoes - Nike Air Max Thea






1 comments

  1. That flowy floral print wrap midi-dress looks very comfortable and pretty being worn by you.
    I like your fashion taste - you look fabulous!
    Best wishes for the remainder of Spring, for Summer, and for all the years to come.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete