Stray Kids' IN生 album Makeup

In june, when Stray Kids had their Go Live comeback, I decided to do a ranking and unboxing of the album. Later on, I did a inspired makeup on the Han Seung Woo's song forest, and you guys loved both of the posts. So, since it's the end of promotion of IN LIFE album from SKZ, I thought I should do a makeup based on the package of the album, standard version. (I know they already released a japanese song... which is fireee).
~~
Em junho, quando os Stray Kids lançaram o GO LIVE, eu decidi fazer um ranking e unboxing do álbum. Mais tarde, fiz uma maquilhagem inspirada na música do Han Seung Woo, forest, e vocês gostaram bastante de ambos os posts. Então, visto que foi o final das promoções do álbum IN LIFE dos SKZ, eu pensei que deveria fazer uma maquilhagem baseada no pacote do álbum, versão normal. (Eu sei que eles já lançaram uma música japonesa... que é topp).


Initially, I had a more complicated idea, which consisted of using black eyeliner or eyeshadow to write "IN LIFE", but I decided that adding that not only will probably make me ruin the rest but also it would make the makeup a bit less wearable. 
With that said, the makeup I did only has 4 different eyeshadows - a matte and glittery yellow & a matte and glittery orange (the colours of the versions) - the mattes are from the Tarte X Adelaine Morin palette and the glittery ones from the I Heart Makeup - Makeup Geek palette
The original part of the makeup is that I used the glitter eyeshadows to the eyeliner (I just added a tiny bit of water to the brush), and I did orange on one side and yellow on the other side. 
To finalize everything, I put on mascara that made my eyelashes blacker and fuller.
~~
Inicialmente, eu tinha uma ideia mais complicada, que consistia em usar eyeliner ou sombra preta para escrever "IN LIFE", mas decidi que ao adicionar isso não só ia provavelmente arruinar o resto como também iria tornar a maquilhagem menos usável.
Com isso dito, a maquilhagem que fiz apenas tem 4 sombras diferentes - um amarelo matte e brilhante & um laranja matte e brilhante (as cores das versões) - os mattes são da paleta Tarte X Adelaine Morin e as brilhantes da paleta Makeup Geek da I Heart Makeup.
A parte original é que utilizei as sombras brilhantes para fazer eyeliner (adicionei um pouquinho de àgua no píncel), e fiz laranja num lado e amarelo no oposto.
Para finalizar tudo, pus rímel para tornar as minhas pestanas mais pretas e dar uma ilusão de cheias.






Credits to my friend, Gonçalo Ramos, that took all the photos.

0 comments