OCTOBER Outfit | Planner

 
The weather, here in Portugal, has been all over the place, sometimes is cold, other days is warm, so it's been quite difficult to choose something to wear because it's always changing. However this outfit is very simple and you can easily change some pieces depending on your country's weather. And finally I was able to shoot outside.
~~
O tempo, aqui em Portugal, tem estado a mudar constantemente, uma vezes está frio, outros dias temperaturas amenas, por isso tem sido difícil escolher algo para vestir. No entanto, este outfit é muito simples e facilmente se muda alguma peça conforme o tempo no vosso país. E finalmente pude fotografar na rua.


I don't have any "separated" jeans, so I went for the closest thing I had, which is some cargo pants, since they have a similar cut and fit. Other thing I tweaked a little bit was the t-shirt. I don't know if I ever mentioned that in one of my posts, but maybe 2 years ago, when I found my fashion style, I realized that I'm not a big fan of crop tops, I do wear them, but it's not something I'm constantly choosing. So here I decided to go for a normal white t-shirt, but that's my personal taste.
In terms of shoes, I definitely went for sneakers, since it's what I'm most comfortable on, however I believe high heel sandals would also look very good in the outfit.
~~
Eu não tenho nenhumas calças "separadas", por isso fui para o que tinha mais parecido, que é umas calças cargo, uma vez que têm um corte e ajuste parecido. Outra coisa que ajustei um pouco foi a t-shirt. Eu não sei se alguma vez mencionei isto num outro post, mas talvez há 2 anos atrás, quando percebi qual era o meu estilo de roupa, apercebi-me que não sou uma grande fã de crop tops, eu visto-os, mas não é algo que estou constantemente a utilizar. Assim aqui optei por uma t-shirt normal, mas isso é o meu gosto pessoal.
Em termos de sapatos, claro que escolhi ténis, porque é o que me dá mais conforto, no entanto acho que umas sandálias de salto alto ficaram muito bem neste visual.

Necklace - Primark | T-shirt - H&M (similar here) | Belt - Primark (similar here) | Pants - Bershka (similar here and here) | Shoes - Nike Air Max Thea Premium





0 comments