Weekly ''MEATLESS meals'' plan


I think I already mentioned this on my blog, but just to make sure I'll say it again. Since january that I (and my family) don't eat meat, we took out the meat completely and now we use substitutes for it, like tofu, seitan, and even vegan nuggets and burgers.
We also started doing weekly meal plan, I mean on sunday we plan our foods to the next week (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and that's what I'm going to share with you, because probably many people think that people that don't eat meat, eat always the same thing, which is not true.
~~
Eu penso que já mencionei isto no blog, mas para ter a certeza vou repetir. Desde janeiro que eu (e a minha família) não como carne. Retirámos a carne por completo e agora usamos os substitutos, como o tofu, seitan, e até nuggets e hamburguers veganas.
Nós também começámos a fazer planos semanais da comida, quero eu dizer que todos os domingos planeamos o que vamos comer na semana seguinte (pequeno-almoço, almoço e jantar), e é isso que vou partilhar convosco, porque provavelmente muita gente pensa que pessoas que não comem carne, comem sempre os mesmo, o que não é verdade.


I leave here, also, the templates I did for each season, fall, spring, summer and winter. Tell me what you think and if you don't eat meat as well or if you are thinking about taking out the meat of your diet.
~~
Deixo aqui também, os modelos que eu fiz para cada estação - outono, primavera, verão e inverno. Digam-me o que acham e se também não comem carne ou se estão a pensar retirá-la da vossa dieta.





0 comments