SEPTEMBER Outfit | Planner


According to my planner, the weather is suppose to start getting colder because the image that it has there is a girl wearing a mock neck and long sleeves. But, here in Portugal, that's not the case, to be honest the temperature here is getting higher by the day. Therefore I had to change it a little bit, so I could wear it now. 
~~
De acordo com a minha agenda, o tempo é suposto começar a ficar mais frio, porque na imagem que está lá, a rapariga veste manga comprida e gola semi-alta. Mas, aqui em Portugal, não é o caso, honestamente a temperatura tem é vindo a aumentar. Sendo assim, tive que adaptar um pouco de maneira a que eu pudesse vestir agora.


As I told you, I had to do some little changes. Rather than choosing a skirt, I went for this dress that I already had in my closet, and also because I could see that it still fits the vibe that I get from the image, mainly because it has the yellow tartan pattern. Then, I still went for a mock neck in a dark colour, but I thought it would be better to keep the half sleeve because it's quite hot in Portugal. Finally I put on a belt to cinch my waist and chose boots, a little above the ankle, because it goes really well with the edgy approach.
~~
Como eu disse, eu tive de fazer algumas mudanças. Em vez de escolher saia, optei por este vestido que já tinha no meu armário, e também porque conseguia ver que tinha o mesmo vibe que a imagem, principalmente por causa do padrão tartã amarelo. Depois, escolhi na mesma uma gola semi-alta numa cor escura, mas achei melhor manter a meia manga porque ainda está calor aqui, em Portugal. Finalmente pus um cinto para acentuar a minha cintura e escolhi botas, um pouco mais acima do tornozelo, porque fica muito bem nesta abordagem mais arrojada.

Top - H&M (long sleeve here ; non-sleeve here) | Dress - Bershka (dress here ; skirt here) | Belt - Primark (similar here) | Boots - Vintage (Similar here) | Bag - // (similar here)






0 comments