MOTELX 2020 Outfits


Between the 7-14th of september, there was, here in Portugal, the Lisbon International Horror Film Festival, and fortunately I had the courage and luck to go to two days - last friday and saturday. I thought of giving you a full description of my days, but that would be kind of boring so, because it's my blog and I talk about mostly about fashion I decided to show you what I wore on those two days.
~~
Entre o dia 7 e 14 de setembro, aconteceu, aqui em Portugal, o Festival Internacional de Cinema de Terror de Lisboa, e felizmente eu tive a coragem e sorte de puder ir a dois dias - sexta e sábado passados. Eu pensei em fazer um descrição de ambos os dias, mas isso seria um pouco aborrecido, então, porque é o meu blog e eu falo essencialmente de moda, decidi mostrar-vos o que vesti em ambos os dias.

DAY1 - MOVIE SAINT MAUD

Necklace - stradivarius (similar here) | Shirt - Vintage (similar here) | Dress Overalls - Bershka (similar here) | Belt - stradivarius (similar here) | Sneakers - Nike Air Max Thea

For this day I went for a more sophisticated grunge style: I combined the button up shirt with some green and brown drawings with some black washed dress overalls. For accessories I chose a layering choker and a bigger buckle belt, to give a more bold look. I especially wanted to combined some blacks with a more sage green.
~~
Para este dia optei por um estilo arrojado sofisticado: combinei uma camisa com desenhos verdes e castanhos com um vestido macacão preto desgastado. Para acessórios escolhi um choker de camadas e um cinto com uma fivela maior, para dar um ar mais ousado. Eu queria especialmente combinar pretos com um verde sálvia.

DAY2 - MOVIE ANTEBELLUM

Necklaces - Primark (similar here) | Top - second hand shop, original bershka (similar here) | Belt - Primark (similar here) | Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Sneakers - Nike Air Max Thea | Bag  - H&M (similar here) | Tote bag - MotelX Merch

On this day, I decided to go more light weight. I still wore some slouchy black pants for the edgy side, but this time I chose a strappy yellow top - this way it would give me that vintage structure body, I mean a more tight waist with the illusion of bigger hips. For the accesories, I went for a smaller buckle belt and I layered two gold necklaces.
~~
Neste dia, eu decidi ir mais leve. Eu vesti na mesma umas calças de ganga "slouchy" para dar um toque arrojado, mas desta vez escolhi um top amarelo esparguete - desta forma dava-me aquele corpo vintage, isto é mais apertado na cintura e a ilusão de ancas largas. Para acessórios, fui para um cinto com a fivela mais pequena e juntei dois colares dourados.


If you can, I definitely recommend you to go to the festival, it gives you such an incredible experience, and you can watch at a cinema more indie movies that, for me, are sometimes better than the others. Also if you actually want a movie review, for one of them or both, please tell me - I just didn't do it because I didn't know if you would like it, but it would be a practice experience for me.
~~
Se puderem, eu recomendo-vos vivamente em irem ao festival, dá-vos uma experiencia incrível e têm a oportunidade de ver filmes indie, que na minha opinião são muitas vezes melhores que os outros, num cinema. Também, se quiserem uma crítica dos filmes, de um deles ou de ambos, por favor digam-me - apenas não o fiz porque não sabia se iriam gostar, mas era bom para eu praticar. 







0 comments