My 1st Covid Test + ''face-to-face University'' Outfit

 Yes, you read the tittle right. I made it to university, as in we were finally in a classroom, and because of that I had to do my first covid-19 test - and yes, it was my first time.

Honestly, I was kind of nervous to do it, because it does look a bit scary when you think about it and see it on tv - they literally put something inside your nose until hits almost the back of your throat. wow. But, actually, it wasn't that hard. I also had very nice people doing me the test, which calm me. The thing that made some tears in my eyes was the fact that they have to twist the swab inside, and that really tickled me and left a bit of an impression. The rest - the in and out - for me was pretty easy. Yes, you feel it, but it doesn't hurt nor did it was hard.

Gadly, it was negative. So I finally was able to have classes in my university, and not at home. I was quite excited, so I had to use some outfit that would show my confidence and happiness - even though it wasn't the most colourful, I indeed was feeling myself.

~~

Sim, leram o título corretamente. Eu cheguei à universidade, como nós estamos finalmente nas salas de aula, e por causa disso eu tive de fazer o meu primeiro teste à covid-19, sim foi a minha primeira vez.

Honestamente, eu estava um pouco nervosa, porque quando vemos na televisão parece um pouco assustador, se pensarmos bem - eles poem literalmente algo dentro do nosso nariz até tocar no fundo da nossa garganta. uau. Mas, na realidade, não foi tão difícil. Eu também tive pessoas muito simpáticas a assistirem-me, o que me acalmou. O que me fez algumas lágrimas nos olhos foi o facto de terem de torcer a zaragatoa lá dentro, e isso fez me muita comichão, e deixou uma impressão. O resto - o entrar e sair - para mim foi bastante fácil. Sim, sente-se, mas não dói nem me custou.

Felizmente, foi negativo. Por isso, finalmente entrei nas salas de aula da minha universidade, e não fiquei por casa. Eu estava entusiasmada, por isso decidi usar um outfit em que mostra-se a minha confiança e felicidade - mesmo não sendo o mais colorido, eu estava-me a sentir.

By the photos, you can see that I went for a lot of black for someone that was so happy (and loves colour), but remember that I was also feeling myself - and black represents elegancy. 

I decided by going with a neutral "canvas" because I knew that I wanted to use my lilac cowboy boots, and I wanted them to be the key point. So black was a strategical choice. Obviously, you can go without the long sleeve that I have underneath.

Since I needed some thing more to make the pink/purple colour stand out, I chose a t-shirt that had similar colours but more muted. And to really go along with the boots I went for my most lilac tote bag (which it was my first time using it).

~~

Pelas fotos, podem ver que eu fui com muito preto para uma pessoa que estava tão feliz (e que adora cores), mas lembrem-se que eu também me estava a sentir - e preto representa elegância.

Eu decidi ir por uma "tela" neutra porque eu sabia que eu queria usar as minhas botas cowboy lilás, e queria que elas fossem o aspeto principal. Então preto foi uma escolha estratégica. Obviamente, que podem ir sem a blusa de manga comprida por baixo.

Uma vez que eu precisava de algo para destacar a cor rosa/roxo, escolhi uma t-shirt que tinha cores similares mas mais apagadas. E para ajudar ainda mais o destacar das botas, optei pela mala de pano mais lilás que tinha (que foi a primeira vez que utilizei).

Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) | T-shirt - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Blouse - Decathlon (similar here) | Boots - Stradivarius (similar here) | Tote bag - Tricirculo (here)






0 comments