Halloween Eyeliner Look | work-friendly

 This post comes a bit late, I know, but bear with me because I have a lot things to do right now: with one trip coming soon, my freelancer work, studies, christmas right around the corner and also the end of the year.

But we're here to talk about Halloween, this iconic date that each year I see more people celebrating. And I'm not an exception. In fact the whole week I've been doing my makeup keeping the horror/scary theme in mind. And it's one of those ideas that I decided to show you.

I do work at a store, where I have a lot of contact with the public, where I need to keep everything hygienic and I also have an uniform, so not everything looks good.

~~

Este post já vem um pouco atrasado, eu sei, mas tenham paciência. Nestas semanas, tenho tido muita coisa para fazer: uma viagem prestes a acontecer, o trabalho freelancer, estudos, o Natal já a caminho e também o final do ano.

Mas estamos aqui para falar sobre o Halloween, esta data icónica que todos os anos eu vejo mais gente a celebrar. E eu não sou exceção. Sinceramente, durante toda esta semana fiz a minha maquilhagem com o tema de terror. E é uma dessas ideias que vos quero mostrar.

Eu trabalha numa loja, onde tenho bastante contacto com o público e onde tenho de manter tudo higiénico e claro uso uniforme, por isso nem tudo fica bem.

I believe this is not a known thing about me in the social media, but if you have kept a closed eye and attetion to detail to my fashion and makeup posts, you would see that I love my colourful eyeliner and different eye makeup designs. As you can imagine, I did lean a lot on that.

For a work-friendly scary makeup idea, I decided to leave almost everything to the eyes. I mean, the eyes are the windows to the soul. And I went for only 3 colours: black, white and red. I did not use lipstick, because of hygienic purposes, but if you can I definitely support you on using a bright red or something in tones of wine.

I did my normal skin makeup - some concealer and powder - with an extra dash of blush than I normally do. For the eyes, I did a longer and sharper black eyeliner than my usual, I used the one from Mercadona, and on the wing I tried to do a small little ghost contorning it. The white eyeliner is from 3ina, and since it is a pen it's easier to do the curvelines. 

On the bottom lashes I used a red eyeshadow from the Naked Heat Palette for a more sinister look and to finalize and give it a glow, a dot of gold eyeshadow in the inner corner. 

~~

Eu acredito que isto não é uma coisa sabida pelas redes sociais, mas se tiveram olho para os detalhes nas minhas postagens de moda e maquilhagem, aperceberam-se que eu adoro delineador colorido e desenhos como maquilhagem de olhos. Como podem imaginar, encostei-me muito a isso.

Para um look amigável para o trabalho, decidi focar-me essencialmente nos olhos. Dizem que os olhos são as janelas da nossa alma. E apenas fui para 3 cores: preto, branco e vermelho. Não pus batom por causa dos propósitos de higiene, mas se puderem usar eu apoio-vos a usarem um vermelho ou tons de vinho.

Fiz a minha maquilhagem de pele normal - corretor e pó compacto - com uma pitada extra de blush a mais do que já faço normalmente. Para os olhos, fiz um delineado preto mais longo e afiado do que o meu habitual, e usei um do Mercadona. Na asa tentei fazer um pequeno fantasma a contornar. O eyeliner branco é da 3ina, e sendo que é em formato caneta, é muito mais fácil para fazer as linhas curvas.

Perto das pestanas inferiores, utilizei sombra vermelha da Paleta Naked Heat, para um look mais sinistro. E para finalizar e dar um pouco de luminosidade, uma pinta de dourado no canto do olho.





1 comments

  1. Happy Halloween!
    Your lipstick and Halloween eye-makeup look gorgeous - I love the winged eyeliner and eyeshadow. You look beautiful (as always).
    I have been very lazy myself - I have not done a Halloween fashion post since my October 31st, 2018 post titled:
    'Last Minute Halloween Excuse Post with Old Full Drag Selfies and Thanks to Commenters'
    Best wishes for your Halloween and for all of the months and years ahead! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete