a Walk in nature outfit

I don't go very often to nature to just walk and absorb the earth sensations. However, when I do it, I really enjoy it. Last week, I went to the Gerês National Park and I definitely got in touch with nature. Be aware that I just go for a walk, I don't really have nice equipment for hiking, therefore the change on the tittle. 

I was there for two days, consequently I only have two outfits. Plus, they are quite similar, so I actually think it's a good way to take a general idea of what to wear for a walk through nature.

~~

Eu não costumo muito ir para a natureza para passeios e absorver as sensações da terra. Porém, quando vou, eu gosto bastante. A semana passada fui ao Parque do Gerês e definitivamente entrei em contacto com a natureza. Tenho em atenção que eu fui passear, eu não tenho propriamente equipamento para caminhadas, daí a mudança de titulo.

Estive lá durante dois dias, e consequentemente só tenho dois visuais. Para mais, são semelhantes, mas com isso conseguem tirar uma ideia geral do que vestir para um passeio na natureza.

For my first day, I tried to go for more a sportive and relax vibe. I chose a larger t-shirt, underneath a sports bra and biker shorts. The colour choice came with the shorts, it wasn't really a decision. However, I feel like it's a nice one, rust orange / brick, because it goes with the earthy tones. For the shoes, I used my memory foam sneakers, that even though they don't have a great grip (I found out that there), they are very comfortable.

~~

Para o meu primeiro dia, tentei ir mais desportiva e relaxada. Optei por uma t-shirt larga, por baixo um soutien desportivo e uns calções de ciclismo. A escolha da cor proveio dos calções, não foi totalmente a minha decisão. Contudo, eu acho que combina, um laranja rústico / tijolo, porque é um tom terracota. Para os sapatos, usei os meus ténis com sola de memory foam, que mesmo não tenham uma boa aderência (descobri isso lá), são muito confortáveis.

On the second day, it was very hot so I decided to go for a more breezy look. Underneath the outfit, I wore a bikini, because we were going to the waterfall. On top, I chose a white crop top so it didn't catch the sunlight and for the bottoms some black active shorts. Because they are more on the cotton texture, they are very comfortable. I used the same sneakers as the previous day. 

Since I didn't know if it was going to get more chilly, I brought a oversized flannel shirt with me. And I also chose to bring a backpack, because it was more convinient for the hikes.

~~

No segundo dia, estava muito calor por isso escolhi algo mais refrescante. Por baixo da roupa, utilizei um biquíni porque íamos às cascatas. Por cima, fui por um top branco para não absorver os raios solares e na parte de baixo uns calções desportivos. Como são de uma textura como o algodão, são bem aconchegantes. Usei os mesmo ténis que o dia anterior.

Uma vez que não sabia se ia ficar mais fresco, levei comigo uma camisa de flanela larga. E também fui com uma mochila, porque é mais conveniente para caminhadas.





0 comments