My S-Class Outfit | Stray Kids

 After a month since its release, I'm finally posting something about the last comeback from Stray Kids. Their latest tittle track "S-Class" was a use success, so even if late, I didn't want to let it past. To celebrate it, I decided to create an outfit based on the music video. To be fair I really feel like an S-Class wearing this combination of clothing.

~~

Depois de um mês da sua estreia, estou finalmente a postar algo a ver com o último álbum dos Stray Kids. A sua música mais recente "S-Class" foi um tão grande sucesso, que mesmo atrasada, eu não quis deixar este momento passar. Para celebrar, decidi criar um visual baseado no videoclipe. Para ser sincera, eu senti-me mesmo uma S-Class a vestir esta combinação.

When I think of first class, I don't think of hiphop. My mind wanders to a sophisticated, elegance but edgy look. Therefore, it's exactly how they are dressed in the first clips. Taking inspiration from them, I went for some straight cut leather pants, instead of using a white button up shirt, I went for a silk baby pink shirt and on top of it, since I don't have a leather corset, I use a square neckline black top.

I definitely needed to had some gold jewlery for that expensive vibe and for the shoes I decided for some lilac boots. I know the colours don't exactly match the MV, but I change it up because they match the cover of the CD, limited edition.

~~

Quando eu penso em primeira classe, eu não penso em hiphop. A minha mente vagueia para um look mais sofisticado, elegante e mesmo arrojado. Sendo assim, é exatamente a ideia que tiro dos primeiros clipes. Inspirando-me neles, escolhi umas calças de cabedal de corte reto, em vez de uma camisa branca, optei por uma rosa bebé de cetim e por cima, uma vez que não tenho um espartilho de cabedal, usei um top preto com um decote quadrado. 

Definitivamente precisava de acessórios dourados para dar um ar mais caro e para os sapatos decidi calçar umas botas lilás de salto. Eu sei que as cores não vão de acordo com o MV, mas mudei um bocado para combinarem com a capa do CD, edição limitada.

Shirt - Vintage (similar here) | Top - Primark (similar here) | Pants - Bershka (similar here) | Boots - Stradivarius (similar here)






0 comments