NOS Alive '23 Outfits | 2 days

And it is that time of the year again, when I'm not posting anything because I'm just enjoying myself at summer music festivals. To be more exact, NOS Alive. I simply can't seem to miss it. I have to go! This year, was not as full as last year. It was a bit more relaxed, but it was again an awesome experience. 

Different from last year, I did not think about the outfits ahead of time. To be honest, both the looks were last minute ones. I only thought of them - outfit, hair, makeup - on the day. But considering that, I'm actually pretty happy of them. I think they were different from previous years, original and comfortable.

~~

E é outra vez aquela época do ano, em que não ando a postar nada porque estou a aproveitar o momento nos festivais de música de verão. Para ser mais exata, o NOS Alive. Eu simplesmente não consigo faltar. Tenho de ir! Este ano, não foi tão preenchido como o ano passado. Foi mais relaxado, mas foi na mesma uma experiência incrível.

Ao contrário do ano passado, eu não pensei nos visuais com tempo. Honestamente, ambos os looks foram de último minuto. Pensados no próprio dia - roupa, cabelo, maquilhagem. Mas considerando isso, estou muito contente com o resultado. Diferenciam-se dos do ano passado, originais e confortáveis.

7th July - Linda Martini, IDLES, Lizzo, Arctic Monkeys, Lil Nas X

I do have to say that this year the temperature was not super hot. Which is good. Overall, there was always a little breeze hence the outfits. On this day, I basically wanted to see every artist, so I wanted to be comfortable, but at the same time stylish. I chose pants and sneakers, but went for a bikini top. The makeup was a bit more simple, with just a few pearls and the hair was on a low bun - it's just comfortable, effortless but sophisticated.

~~

Tenho a dizer que este ano a temperatura não estava tão quente. O que é bom. No geral, teve sempre uma brisa, daí os outfits. Neste dia, eu basicamente queria ver todos os artistas, por isso queria estar confortável, mas simultaneamente com estilo. Optei por calças e ténis, mas uma parte de cima de biquíni. A maquilhagem foi simples, apenas com algumas pérolas e o cabelo estava preso num coque baixo - é confortável, fácil, mas sofisticado.

8th July - Carolina Deslandes & Bárbara Tinoco, MGK, Tash Sultana, Sam Smith, Rina Sawayama

On the second day, I was more free from the crowd. Therefore, I decided to be a little more brave. The outfit itself was super comfortable, but the shoes were definitely a risk. With a more rock approach, I went for a bikini top underneath the mesh long sleeve with a necklace turned into a body chain, some workout shorts and the risky part the Doc. Martens. For the hair, I just put some hairclips to secure the bangs and the makeup a little more colourful - red and pink - with some pink gemstones.

~~

No segundo dia, estive mais livre da multidão. Assim sendo, decidi ser um bocadinho mais corajosa. A roupa em si é super confortável, mas os sapatos foram sem dúvida um risco. Com uma abordagem mais rock, escolhi um top de biquíni debaixo de uma blusa transparência de manga comprida com um colar tornado numa corrente corporal, uns calções de desporto e a parte arriscada as Dr. Martens. Para o cabelo, pus só dois ganchos a segurar a franja e a maquilhagem mais colorida - vermelha e rosa - com pedras rosa.





0 comments