MOTEL X Press Conference | vlog

 I am so happy about this post. It took me a while to edit, but I’m finally going to upload it. Last wednesday I attended the press conference of MOTEL X. If you have been following me, you would know that last year I volunteered for them and I had a blast. I have been going to Motel X - the Lisbon International Horror Film Festival - for some years now and this year I was able to go to the press conference, which kind means I got to know some things before hand and, most importantly, eat cake.

Because it was such a new experience for me, I decided to vlog it and now I’m going to share that evening with you. Have fun :)

~~

Estou tão feliz por estar a postar isto. Demorou-me algum tempo a editar, mas finalmente vou carregar o vídeo. Na quarta passada, tive a oportunidade de assistir à conferência de imprensa do MOTEL X. Se já me seguem há algum tempo, sabem que o ano passado fui uma das voluntárias do festival e diverti-me imenso. Eu tenho ido ao Festival de Cinema de Terror de Lisboa já vai alguns anos e este ano marquei presença na conferência de imprensa, o que quer dizer, mais ou menos, que fiquei a saber de algumas coisas primeiro e, mais importante, comi bolo.

Uma vez que foi assim uma nova experiência para mim, decidi gravar um vlog e vou agora partilhar esta noite com vocês. Divirtam-se :)








0 comments