3 plant-based places to eat in Lisbon, downtown

Thinking about it now, I have to admit that this year I haven't gone to a lot of restaurants. I've been eating out, but I'm usually in a hurry so I just go to fast food places. However, there are some places that I went to another times, that I haven't shared with you yet.

~~

Pensando bem agora, tenho de admitir que este ano não tenho ido muito a restaurantes. Eu tenho comido fora, mas usualmente como tenho pressa eu vou a sítios de comida rápida. Contudo, existem alguns lugares que fui outras vezes, que ainda não partilhei com vocês.

The first one that I'm going to tell you about is one near of Marquês de Pombal, on a cross street. I've been there already a couple of times and I loved it. It's called Vegan Junkies. As the name suggests it is not healthy. It has hamburgers, milkshakes and junk food overall. Their pastel de nata milkshake is so good and it is vegan!

It's a small place, but that just makes it even more cozy and great to have drinks with friends.

~~

O primeiro que vos quero falar sobre é um perto do Marquês de Pombal, numa transversal. Já fui lá duas vezes e adorei. Chama-se Vegan Junkies. Como o nome sugere, não é muito saudável. Tem hambúrgueres, batidos e comida rápida no geral. O batido de pastel de nata é tão bom e é vegan!

É um lugar pequeno, mas torna tudo mais acolhedor e ótimo para tomar umas bebidas com amigos.

The second place that I believe you are going to like is The Green Affair. I went there on my birthday to have dinner with my dad. It's plant-based and my dad didn't loved it that much. But me and my sister ate a Pesto Pasta and from then on became a fan. 

The franchise exists in three points of the city: Parque das Nações, Saldanha and Chiado. I ate at Parque das Nações and the decoration is absolutely beautiful.

~~

O segundo restaurante que eu acredito que vão gostar é o The Green Affair. Fui lá nos meus anos para jantar com o meu pai. É à base de plantas, o que o meu pai não adorou assim muito. Mas eu e a minha irmã ficámos fãs da Massa com Pesto.

O franchise está presente em três pontos da cidade: Parque das Nações, Saldanha e Chiado. Comi no Parque das Nações e a decoração era absolutamente linda.

Third and last place (for now), is one of my mom's favourite restaurants: Honest Greens. She is a very believer of plant-based diet, so she loved this one, plus the food is really good. So delicious that even my carnivores friends liked it. It's not all plant-based, there is chicken, for example. The Roasted Cauliflower is incredible.

Again the interior is so nice and cozy. As well as the previous one, you can find it at various points in the capital: Parque das Nações, Avenida da Liberdade, Chiado, Amoreiras and Cais do Sodré.

~~

Terceiro e último (por agora), é um dos favoritos da minha mãe: Honest Greens. Ela acredita piamente num regime à base de plantas, por isso adorou este. Para mais a comida é realmente boa. Tão bom que até os meus amigos carnívoros gostaram. Nem todo o menu é à base de plantas, existem pratos com frango, por exemplo. A couve-flor tostada é incrível.

Outra vez, o interior é muito aconchegante e confortável. Tal como o anterior, podem encontrar em diversos pontos da cidade: Parque das Nações, Avenida da Liberdade, Chiado, Amoreiras e Cais do Sodré.





0 comments