Styling ''snoopy'' Overalls

 I have to say that I'm not the biggest dungarees lover. And is not really in my style. However, once I saw these ones in person I found it so beautiful. Since it's not an item I owned and it was on sale, I decided to give it a chance. Will I buy more? No. Will I wear these? Definitely, yes. I can totally make them my style, with a few changes, which makes it less comfortable, unfortunately.

But that's exactly that outfit I'm going to show you. I wore it while in the countryside, which suited the vibe pretty well and it wasn't that uncomfortable.

~~

Tenho a dizer que eu não sou a maior fã de jardineiras. E não é realmente o meu estilo. Porém, assim que vi estas pessoalmente, eu achei-as lindas. Uma vez que não é um item que possuia e estava em saldos, decidi dar uma chance. Irei comprar mais? Não. Vou usar estas? Definitivamente, sim. Consigo totalmente torná-las o meu estilo, com algumas mudanças, o que torna um pouco menos confortável, infelizmente.

Mas é esse outfit que vos venho mostrar. Eu usei enquanto estava na terrinha, o que ficava muito bem com a atmosfera, e não era assim tão desconfortável.

Obviously, the center piece are the overalls. They are a dark denim, which makes it easier to go for a more edgier look. But you can still make it playful, since it has snoopy right in the front, it also calls for that style.

Since it's still a really bit chilly outside, I opted for a knitwear. Mustard yellow to go with the lettering around the overalls. But I can totally see them paired with an off the shoulder button up shirt. Then, I added a belt. It doesn't have a place for it, but since I don't love things loose on the waist, I decided to put one on, and it worked fine. Obviously gold was my choice because it suits me better, but go for another tone if you think it compliments you better.

Finally, to make it the pick of edginess, I rolled the legs a little bit and put on my Dr. Martens in burgundy. It does make it a bit clown-ish, but I think it makes is fun and edgy at the same time. Definitely, go for some accessories to spice it up and make an hairstyle that also goes with your outfit.

~~

Obviamente, a peça central é as jardineiras. Elas são de uma ganga escura, o que torna mais fácil ir para um visual mais ousado. Mas também podem tornar mais divertido, visto que também tem o Snoopy na parte da frente.

Uma vez que ainda está um pouco de frio, optei por uma malha. Amarelo mostarda para combinar com a letra nas jardineiras. Mas consigo totalmente combinar também com uma camisa a ver-se os ombros. Depois, adicionei um cinto. Não tem presilhas, mas visto que não gosto que esteja largo na cintura, decidi por um e funcionou bem. Obviamente dourado foi a minha escolha, porque me fica melhor, mas vão para outro tom se acham que complementa-vos melhor.

Finalmente, para chegar ao pico de edgy, dobrei um pouco o fundo das calças e calcei as minhas Dr. Martens em bordô. Lembra um pouco um palhaço, mas até acho que fica engraçado e ousado. Definitivamente, usem acessórios para dar um jazz no visual e façam um penteado que melhor combine com o look

Knit sweater - Vintage (similar here) | Overalls - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Boots - Dr. Martens (similar here) | Belt - Stradivarius (similar here)





0 comments