2020s Outfit | December

I know we're already in a new month, a new year even, but I felt that I should post this anyways.
~~
Eu sei que já estamos num novo mês, num novo ano até, mas eu senti que devia de postar este na mesma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And 2022 is finally coming to an end. Which means that today I bring you the last decade outfits. And the most modern one. I can't be certain that what I'm about to show you will be the most representative of the 2020s years, since we barely started it. As far as these two years go, this is what I believe represents the fashion nowadays.

Even though we're starting to see older trends, like flare pants and low waist jeans, coming to style again, for now I would say that the 2020s fashion is known for mom jeans, leather, layers, gypsy influenced style.

~~

E 2022 está finalmente a chegar ao fim. O que quer dizer que hoje eu trago-vos o último outfit das décadas. E um mais moderno. Não consigo ter a certeza de que o que vos estou a mostrar representa bem os anos 2020, uma vez que mal começou. Mas consoante este dois anos, penso que seja isto que representa a moda hoje em dia.

Mesmo começando a ver o retorno de modas antigas, como as calças à boca de sino e as de cintura baixa, por agora eu diria que a moda da década de 2020 é marcada pelas mom jeans, camadas, pelo cabedal e um estilo influenciado pela roupa gypsy.

Nowadays, even if we are influenced by other decades trends, another thing that influences even more is social media, to be more expecific instagram and influencers. And if you analyze those people fashion you can totally see similarities [instagram baddies].

To be honest, in this outfit I went with my style because I believe it fits the 2020s fashion. Therefore, I used some black slouchy jeans, a lilac turtle neck and on top a baby crop top. For the shoes, I wore platform shoes, since in the edgier side of fashion they are having a comeback. However, since I felt that it was too normal, and patterns are also having a comeback, I decided to add a stripe shirt.

I also never neglect the power of hair and jewlery, specially because I love the touch that gold gives to the look - elegancy.

~~

Nos dias de hoje, mesmo sendo influenciado por outras décadas, outra coisa que influencia o nosso estilo é as redes sociais, para ser mais específica o instagram e as influencers. E se analisarem a moda dessas pessoas, conseguem ver algumas semelhanças [instagram baddies].

Para ser honesta, neste outfit eu fui mais pelo meu próprio estilo porque acredito que se enquadra nos anos 2020. Assim sendo, eu usei calças de ganga preta slouchy, uma gola alta lilás e por cima um baby top. Em relação aos sapatos, eu escolhi com plataforma, visto que remete para o lado mais arrojado da moda. Porém, como senti que era muito banal, e os padrões também estão a voltar, decidi adicionar uma camisa de riscas.

Eu também nunca negligencio o poder do cabelo e da bijuteria, especialmente porque adoro o toque que o dourado traz ao visual - elegância.

Turtleneck - Bershka (similar here) | Baby top - Yesstyle (similar here) | Shirt - Vintage (similar here) | Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Belt - Stradivarius (similar here) | Necklace - Primark (similar here) | Shoes - Bershka (similar here)

 





0 comments