Styling Brown Cow Pants

If there's one thing that I love about fashion, it's the diversity of pieces and combinations you can make. Some that are so unusual but that works. Other thing that I've been particularly liking is the cow print. Anywhere. I just feel that some patterns, in my style, level up my outfit by so much. I warn anyways that it brings a lot of attention to you, but I believe it's a good thing, in this case.

Therefore, if you are someone that likes it as well but are a bit afraid of wearing it or doesn't know how to style it, I bring you the perfect post.

~~

Se há uma coisa de que gosto sobre a moda é a sua diversidade de peças e combinações possíveis. Algumas que são tão invulgares, mas que funcionam. Outra coisa que tenho vindo a gostar particularmente é do padrão de vaca. Em qualquer coisa. Eu sinto que alguns padrões, no meu estilo, elevam o visual por muito. Aviso, contudo, que trás muita atenção para nós, mas penso que até seja uma coisa boa, neste caso.

Assim sendo, se são alguém que gosta deste género também, mas estão com algum receio de vestir ou não sabem com estilizar, trago-vos a postagem perfeita.

I have another cow print pants that are just black and white, and I believe you have seen them so much that maybe is already not worth it. This ones are new and a bit more challenging to style. 

Since I'm not only just colours uppon colours, here I mantained it very "monochromatric". I basically used the colours brown and black.

The whole look is very edgy: a beige band tee with a black long sleeve underneath, black boots and then some shiny elements to give it a sense of fresh air and not make it so heavy. To give it that more polished and sophisticated look, I added golden jewlery, as in a necklace and earrings.

If it's a bit chilly outside or rainy, on top of it I use a rain jacket, which darkens the look again. So I try to light it up more by doing a more shiny and colourful makeup and doing an hairstyle that takes the hair out of my face and shoulders.

~~

Eu tenho outras calças de padrão de vaca, mas em branco e preto, e acredito que essas já tenham visto e por isso não é tão preciso. Estas são novas e também um pouco mais desafiantes.

Uma vez que não sou só cores sobre cores, aqui mantive o visual "monocromático". Basicamente usei castanho e preto.

Todo o outfit é arrojado: uma t-shirt de bandas bege com uma manga comprida preta por baixo, botas pretas e depois alguns elementos brilhantes para dar um pouco de frescura e não ficar muito pesado. Para dar esse ar mais limpo e sofisticado, adicionei bijuteria dourada, como colar e brincos.

Se estiver um pouco mais de frio ou a chover, por cima utilizo o meu ensebado, que escurece o visual outra vez. Por isso tento aclarar fazendo uma maquilhagem mais colorida e um penteado que tire o cabelo da minha cara e ombros.

Cow Pants - Tricirculo (here) | Underneath top - Decathlon (similar here) | Band tee - Imagine Dragons Merch (similar here) | Boots - Timberland (here) | Necklace - Mango (similar here) | Earrings  - Claire's (similar here)





0 comments