Stray Kids' Maniac inspired looks

I'm a really big fan of Stray Kids, I truly feel like they changed my life. And everytime they release new songs/ have a comeback, I feel like my days get even better. Not only that, but with their new songs I usually get new ideas - the song generates new sides of life.

With this new album ODDINARY and the new tittle track Maniac, they want to send the message that there is a maniac side in all of us and that our odd side can be the new ordinary. And I love that message. That's why, with that motto in mind, I decided to show you, through my fashion and makeup, my ordinary side, but also my maniac side.

~~

Eu sou uma grande fã dos Stray Kids. Eu realmente sinto que eles mudaram a minha vida. E sempre que eles lançam novas músicas/têm um comeback, eu sinto que os meus dias ficam ainda melhores. Não apenas isso, mas com as novas músicas, eu costumo ter novas ideias - a música gera novos lados da vida.

Com este novo álbum ODDINARY e a nova música principal Maniac, eles querem passar a mensagem de que há um lado maníaco em todos nós e que o nosso lado estranho pode ser o novo comum. E eu gosto bastante dessa mensagem. Por isso, com esse mote em mente, decidi mostrar-vos, através da minha roupa e maquilhagem, o meu lado ordinário, mas também o meu lado maníaco. 


#ORDINARY LOOK

Shirt - Stradivarius (similar here) | Top - Primark | Jeans - Bershka (similar here) | Sneakers - Tommy Hilfigher 


#MANIAC LOOK

Mesh top - Bershka (similar here) | Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Shoes - Bershka (similar here) | Belt - Primark | Necklace - Mango (similar here) | Blazer - Bershka (similar here)


Not only did a based my stylistic choices on their music video but also on the images teaser - where you can see clearly that they have two distinctive concepts. With the fits that they were wearing and the colour scheme, I tried to do my own version with my own style (obviously taking inspiration from them).

For the Ordinary look, I kept it more playful and colourful. I went for colours like pink and yellow, on the pastel side, and kept the pieces more light and comfortable. I also tried to add some details to make it cute but badass too - specially with the makeup.

For the Maniac, I went a bit all out. As in, my sexier side. I do, sometimes, go out like this but it's a lot rarer. I went for black - it gives the aura of elegancy and mysteriousness. I went for a top with dark green details to give a bit of contrast, but not too much. Also, with the contrast of slouchy jeans and a blazer, it shows a bit of that badass elegancy that I wanted. The makeup helps make it everything more maniac.

~~

Não apenas baseei as minhas escolhas estilísticas no videoclipe, como também baseei no teaser de imagens - onde podem ver claramente que eles têm dois temas diferentes. Observando os cortes de roupa que eles estavam a usar e o esquema de cores, tentei fazer a minha própria versão com o meu próprio estilo (obviamente inspirado neles).

Para o look Ordinary, mantive-o mais divertido e colorido. Optei por cores como rosa e amarelo, tonalidades pastel, e mantive as peças mais leves e confortáveis. Tentei também adicionar alguns detalhes para torná-lo fofo, mas badass também - especialmente com a maquilhagem.

Para o Maniac, eu fui com tudo. Quero eu dizer que libertei o meu lado mais sexy. Eu, às vezes, saio assim, mas é muito mais raro. Escolhi, claro, preto - dá a aura de elegância e mistério. Optei por um top com detalhes em verde escuro para dar um pouco de contraste, mas não muito. Além disso, o contraste das calças de ganga slouchy e o blazer, mostra um pouco daquela elegância badass que eu queria. A maquilhagem ajuda a deixar tudo mais maníaco. 






0 comments