NOVEMBER Outfit | Planner

I can't believe it's the second to last post of the "monthly outfit" series. But do not worry, I already have an idea for the "monthly outfit" series of 2021. 

For now, let's talk about the november look. It was honestly very easy and I think it goes really well with the month of november, colour choice, materials, type of clothing, etc. And also, with the weather that it's here in Portugal.
~~

Não acredito que é o penúltimo post da série de "outfit mensais". Mas não se preocupem, eu já tenho uma ideia para a nova versão desta série para 2021.

Por agora, vamos falar do visual de novembro. Foi por acaso bastante fácil e eu acho que vai muito bem com o mês de novembro, escolha de cores, materiais, tipo de peças, etc. E também com o tempo que está em Portugal. 


I wasn't sure if in the image was a sweatshirt or a knit one, so I went for a knitsweat because it had other colours, like the one showing. For the denim black skirt, unfornately, I only have a blue one so, rather than using that one I choose this dress that I use so much (please reuse your clothes!), but I put the knitshirt on top.
I also added some black tights to have more warmth and a gold choker to give a similar pop of colour like the adsive she's wearing. For the bag, is a totebag, because I'm in love with them. And finally, the shoes can be whatever, but for more comfort and edginess, I chose some boots.
~~
Eu não tinha a certeza se na imagem era uma sweatshirt ou uma malha, por isso eu escolhi uma malha porque era a que tinha outra cores, como a retratada. Para a saia de ganga preta, infelizmente, eu só tenho uma azul mas, em vez de usar essa, escolhi o meu vestido, que uso bastante (por favor reusem a vossa roupa!), mas pus a blusa de malha por cima.
Também adicionei umas collants pretas para mais calor e um chocker dourado para dar um brilho semelhante ao adesivo que ela tem. Para a mala, é uma mala de pano, porque estou apaixonada por elas. E finalmente, os sapatos podem ser quaisquer uns, mas para mais conforto e dar um toque arrojado, escolhi botas.

Knitwear - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Skirt/Dress - Bershka (similar here) | Tote bag - Tiger | Choker - Bershka | Boots - Timberland






0 comments