My study playlist

 Since we are already half way of november and that means exams and tests week(s), I thought that would be a great thing to share with you the (k-pop) songs I listen to while studying, the playlist I like to call 3A.M. Songs, because let's be honest, I only have time to study at night, so that period tend to extend to late hours.

All the songs I'm going to share with you are all in my spotify playlist, but you also can find them individually and on youtube. The songs are also all slow ballads, mostly, and have a chill and nostalgic vibe. 
~~

Uma vez que já estamos a meio de novembro e isso quer dizer que estamos na altura de exames e testes, pensei que seria uma coisa boa partilhar convosco algumas músicas (de k-pop) que eu ouço enquanto estudo, a playlist que eu gosto de chamar 3A.M. Songs (músicas das três da manhã), porque, vamos ser honestos, eu só tenho tempo para estudar à noite, e esse período tende a estender-se até horas tardias.

Todas as músicas que vou partilhar estão numa playlist do spotify minha, mas podem encontrá-las individualmente e no youtube. As músicas são também todas baladas calmas, quase todas, e têm uma melodia relaxante e nostálgica.


Don't forget, please, if you like any of the songs, click on the heart and don't be embarassed because you like k-pop, they have really good melodies and lyrics.
Finally, let me know if you already listen to any of these songs, or you can recommend others too.

~~

Não se esqueçam, por favor, se gostarem de alguma música, cliquem no coração e não tenham vergonha porque gostaram de k-pop, algumas têm mesmo boas melodias e letras.
Finalmente, digam-me se já ouvem alguma das músicas, ou então podem também recomendar-me outras.





0 comments