WOODZ ''Accident'' inspired makeup

 Before WOODZ releases is new mini album, which I'm so excited to listen to, I here to show another makeup inspired in k-pop artists, this time I got inspiration by the live clip of Accident from WOODZ.

I, absolutely, love this song, it's definitely in my top 3 of best songs of the year, so I just couldn't let her pass through without at least a mention. I also thought that the colours used in the live clip, red and blue, would go really well in this time of year, plus it takes me out of my comfort zone since it's not colours that I use normally.

I live some photos of the live clip for reference, but I recommend you so much to actually watch the video and listen to the song.
~~

Antes que o WOODZ lance o seu novo mini álbum, o qual estou muito ansiosa por ouvir, estou aqui para vos mostrar outra maquilhagem inspirada em artistas coreanos, desta vez tirei inspiração do live clip da música "Accident" do WOODZ.

Eu, absolutamente, adoro esta música, está definitivamente no meu top 3 de melhores músicas do ano, por isso eu não podia deixá-la passar sem mencioná-la uma vez. Também pensei que seria bom utilizar as cores do live clip, vermelho e azul, porque ficam bem nesta época do ano, e mais tira-me da minha zona de conforto uma vez que que são cores que não uso normalmente.

Deixo aqui algumas fotos do vídeo para referência, mas eu recomendo imenso que vão ver o vídeo e ouvir a música, claro.


About the products I used, I have to say before that I quite mixed some eyeshadows from different palettes, but, even though I did that, I'm only going to tell you the most important ones. So you only need two colours, red and vibrant blue, both glittery to represent the lights. For the red colour I used the Zoeva Rodeo Belle palette, eyeshadow "Bang Bang" (and a little bit of the KVD Saint & Sinner palette "stigmata"); for the blue colour I used the KVD palette, eyeshadow "ministry" (and a little bit of a lighter shade from the I heart Makeup - Makeup Geek palette).
For the lips I used a red lipgloss from Essence, to also represent the vertical lights around him.
~~
Sobre os produtos que usei, tenho de dizer antes que eu misturei algumas sombras de várias paletas, mas eu vou apenas referir as mais importantes. Então, só precisam de duas cores, vermelho e azul vibrante, ambas com brilho para representar as luzes. Para a cor vermelha utilizei a paleta da Zoeva Rodeo Belle, sombra "Bang Bang" (e um pouco da paleta Saint & Sinner da KVD, "stigmata"); para o azul usei a paleta da KVD Saint & Sinner, sombra "ministry" (e um bocadinho de uma sombra mais clara azul da I heart Makeup - Makeup Geek).
Para os lábios escolhi um lipgloss vermelho, para também representar as luzes verticais à volta dele.







0 comments