A day in my life | internship, work and nothing else?

These last weeks have been really stressful and full of events that I can barely have time for myself, or more like to relax properly. Since I also feel like I don't have time to think of creative ideas for the blog, I decided to the what was right in front of my nose: a day in my life.

Also, since some new things have happened in my life, I thought it would be interesting for you to know about them. Without further a do, here you have a work day in my life.

~~

Estas últimas semanas têm sido bastante estressantes e cheias de eventos, que mal tenho tempo para mim ou melhor para descansar. Uma vez que também sinto que não tenho tempo para conseguir ideias criativas para o blogue, decidi fazer o que está mesmo em frente ao olhos: um dia na minha vida.

Assim, como também tenho coisas novas a acontecer na minha vida, consigo vos dizer o que é. Sem mais demoras, aqui fica um dia de trabalho na minha vida.

7:30 a.m.

I try to wake up at this hour everyday, if not earlier, but sometimes it's a bit difficult. But I have to, because here it's where the new thing comes up. Recently, I started interning at a magazine. Luckly it's a hybrid work, which means I can work from home most of the time.

So, I wake up around this hour so I have time to get ready, prepare breakfast and relax a little bit, for example watching a tv show or reading, before I need to go for my internship.

~~

7h30

Eu tento acordar a esta hora todos os dias, senão mais cedo, mas às vezes é um pouco difícil. Mas tem de ser, porque é aqui que a nova coisa aparece. Recentemente, comecei a estagiar numa revista. Felizmente, é trabalho híbrido, o que quer dizer que trabalho de casa a maioria dos dias.

Por isso, acordo por volta desta hora para que tenha tempo para me arranjar, preparar o pequeno-almoço e relaxar um bocado, por exemplo ver uma serie ou ler, antes de começar o estágio.

9:30 a.m.

start my internship usually at this hour (at least for this day). Sometimes I can go earlier, sometimes a minute later, but always around this time. My intern is basically writing news for the magazine. Just that the whole morning. And that's basically it, until I decide it's lunch time.

~~

9h30

Eu começo o meu estágio usualmente a esta hora (pelo menos neste dia). Às vezes, pode ser mais cedo, ou uns minutos mais tarde, mas sempre por volta desta hora. O meu estágio é basicamente escrever notícias para a revista. Apenas isso toda a manhã. E é basicamente isso, até eu decidir que é hora de almoço.

1:30 p.m.

For today, lunch had to be around this hour because I then have my part-time job and I need to have time to eat and finish getting ready. My day at the internship finish basically now, but if I want, and sometimes I do, I work on some news after I get home.

~~

13h30

Hoje o almoço foi a esta hora, porque tenho depois o meu part-time e preciso de tempo para comer e acabar de me arranjar. O meu dia no estágio está mais ou menos acabado, mas se eu quiser, e faço-o algumas vezes, posso trabalhar nalgumas notícias depois quando chego a casa.

p.m.

On my way to my job, since I take public transport, I try to take advantage of that time. It depends of what I have to do or what I'm feeling like doing - there are days that I just want to listen to music - but normally I try to read a little bit. My part-time starts at 3p.m. and ends at 7p.m.

~~

15h

No caminho para o trabalho, uma vez que vou de transportes públicos, eu tento tirar vantagem disso. Depende do que me está a apetecer na altura: alguns dias posso simplesmente ir a ouvir música, mas por norma tento ler um bocado. O meu part-time começa às 15h e acaba às 19h.

p.m.

When I arrive home, the first thing that I do, and it's not everyday that I feel like it, it's do my workout session. Because it's been difficult to manage everything and not get overwhelmed with everything, and even exausted, I don't workout for long, just about 30 minutes.

After that I go take a shower, put on my pajamas and get comfortable.

~~

20h

Quando chego a casa, a primeira coisa que faço, e não é todos os dias que me apetece, é fazer o meu treino. Visto que tem sido difícil organizar tudo e não me sentir sobrecarregada, e até mesmo exausta, não faço um treino longo, apenas 30 minutos.

Depois disso, é tomar banho, vestir o pijama e ficar confortável.

p.m.

Only at this hour when I eat dinner. Also because it's usually when my sister arrives from work, so it's perfectly on time for me. From here my day can very a lot. There are days that I feel so tired that after eating I just go to the sofa and stay there; other times that I want to relax, I go and be on my pc; when I feel more energized, I actually get some more work done. Specially, if it's nice outside, there is light until super late, that really helps my mood.

~~

21h

Só por volta desta hora é que vou jantar. Também porque é quando a minha irmã chega do trabalho, e assim bate certo. Daqui o meu dia pode variar bastante. Há alguns dias que estou tão cansada, que depois de comer vou para o sofá e fico apenas lá; outras vezes que quero relaxar, vou para o meu computador fazer coisas triviais; quando me sinto mais energizada, eu tento trabalhar um bocado. Especialmente, se estiver bom tempo, e como ainda há luz até tarde, ajuda no meu humor.

10 p.m.

For this day, I felt both energized and wanting to relax. So, what I did was worked a little bit on my internship - really just a tiny bit - and also on my blog, here I put a lot more focus. I don't stay too long, unless I'm very invested, because I starting to already feel like that I spend a lot of time in front of a computer.

~~

22h

Para este dia, eu sentia-me tanto energizada como a precisar de descansar. Por isso, trabalhei um pouco no estágio - mesmo só um pouquinho -  e também no blogue, aqui é que me foquei mais. Eu não fico durante muito tempo, a não ser que eu esteja mesmo investida, porque eu já passo demasiado tempo em frente ao computador.

11 p.m.

Finally, after I decide I don't want to be working anymore, or my eyes already hurt a bit, I turn off the pc and go do my skincare routine. I don't always do it right away, but I discover that it's the best way. That because, I go afterwards watch a tv show or something and normally I fall asleep. That way I don't have to worry about still having to do it. But I don't always go do it.

~~

23h

Finalmente, depois de decidir que não quero mais trabalhar, ou os meus olhos já estão realmente cansados, desligo o pc e vou fazer a minha rotina de pele. Eu nem sempre faço logo, mas descobri que é a melhor forma. Isso porque depois vou fazer um episódio ou algo na televisão e normalmente deixo me dormir. Assim, não me tenho de preocupar em ainda ter de o fazer. Mas nem sempre o faço.

12 a.m.

It's the hour I try to go to bed. I almost never make it, but it's what I want to happen. And since today, I tried to do my ideal routine, taking into account things that I can't change, I'm pretty happy.

~~

Meia-noite

É a hora em que tento ir para a cama. Quase nunca vou, mas é o que quero que aconteça. E uma vez que hoje tentei fazer a minha rotina ideal - tendo em conta algumas coisas que não posso mudar - estou bastante contente.



0 comments