February Look | Valentine's day

I am again late to post this one, specially because it's the outfit I used for Valentine's day and that was a month ago (more than that actually). Nevertheless, you can still take ideas for other dates and even for future valentine's days, maybe next year.

Like the previous one, I had to recreate for the photos because when I went out was already pretty late, it was clearly night time, there was no light for nice photos, just the moonlight, and to be honest too, I forgot to do so - we had so little time that I wasn't thinking about it.

~~

Estou outra vez atrasada na publicação, especialmente porque o visual é do dia dos namorados e já foi há mais de um mês atrás. Mesmo assim, podem tirar ideias para outros encontros e até para futuros dias dos namorados, talvez para o ano.

Como no anterior, tive de tirar as fotos mais tarde porque quando fui sair já era muito tarde, claramente de noite, não havia praticamente luz, apenas o luar, e para ser honesta também, eu esqueci-me de o fazer - tínhamos tão pouco tempo que nem estava a pensar nisso.

As I mentioned, we did not had a lot of time, and I also worked until pretty late, so my idea for the outfit was something casual and elegant at the same time. Obviously I played with the red colour and for elegancy you can never go wrong with black.

Since it was a more fancy dinner/night I ditched the jeans and went for straight classic pants. They're not too fancy, but you can definitely dressed them up. I beted more on the top - I found this one last minute, but I absolutely love it. It's simple but so elegant with the one shoulder moment. The material is almost lycra, very fitted to the body.

To finalize, I add some golden jewlery, because it's what suits me more you can go for silver, and for shoes I did not go for heels. I decided to go for my platform shoes. I still fancier than sneakers but simultaneously adds some edginess very characteristic to my style.

~~

Como mencionei, não tivemos muito tempo, e também trabalhei até tarde, por isso a minha ideia era um look casual e, ao mesmo tempo, elegante. Obviamente, joguei com a cor vermelha e para o toque elegante nunca erramos com preto.

Uma vez que era um jantar/ uma noite mais chique, abandonei a ideia de calças de ganga e escolhi umas calças de fato retas. Não são super chiques, mas consegue-se claramente torná-las. Apostei mais na camisola  - encontrei esta no último minuto e gosto imenso dela. É simples, mas muito elegante devido ao detalhe de apenas um ombro estar de fora. O material é quase como licra, justo ao corpo.

Para finalizar, adicionei bijuteria dourada, porque é o que me fica melhor, podem ir para prateada, e para sapatos optei por não ir de saltos. Decidi pelos meus sapatos clássicos com plataforma. Dá na mesma um toque elegante e simultaneamente um toque mais arrojado, muito característico do meu estilo.




1 comments

  1. You looked stunningly beautiful, fashionable, in fabulous shape and very attractive wearing that pretty red top styled with the black trousers! Your hair, eyes and lipstick look very pretty.
    Fab outfit! Best wishes for your Spring!

    My blog
    My YouTube
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete